test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Arcane Process of Changing My CC.

Anyone know where/how to do this? I got carried over on my monthly sub long after they cancelled them. My bank changed my debit card and I need to change it. I've gotten to the point where I've found and logged in to Cryptic Account Portal, but the only option it giving me is "Cancel". If I hit that will it lead me to another place where I can change my CC? Or will it just cancel my account, screw me out of my sub and I'll have to buy a lifetime (which I cannot do at this time)? I don't want to chance the latter.
'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png

Best Answers

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Unfortunately that's how the system is designed, hitting cancel is the only way to do it. It's the real flaw of their "if you already are subbing monthly then you can just continue to do that" idea. I'm afraid you are just about to lose your monthly sub and with it your Gold status :(

The only way you can indefinitely continue to sub monthly is if you have been paying through Paypal, as you change your card details on Paypal and it doesn't interrupt regular payments.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Awwwww...crap. I feared as much. Guess I'd better start saving up my pennies for a lifetime. Sheesh, $300 all at once (unless I stumble onto a sale at exactly the right time). I've still got a little while on this month...and there's always my freebie "FreeVigilantes" account to play. But I just made a half a dozen new characters that I'm having loads of fun playing...off to the deep freeze for a while. :s

Thanks, zenith. I guess I should consider myself lucky it got this far. :p

IIRC there is a LTS sale near the end of the year...

Answers

• decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Awwwww...crap. I feared as much. Guess I'd better start saving up my pennies for a lifetime. Sheesh, $300 all at once (unless I stumble onto a sale at exactly the right time). I've still got a little while on this month...and there's always my freebie "FreeVigilantes" account to play. But I just made a half a dozen new characters that I'm having loads of fun playing...off to the deep freeze for a while. :s

Thanks, zenith. I guess I should consider myself lucky it got this far. :p
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
    Thanks! Yeah, I kind of figured on that in my plans, did some budget crunching and I will PROBABLY be able to do that if I don't stupidly miss it for some reason. :)
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Thanks! Yeah, I kind of figured on that in my plans, did some budget crunching and I will PROBABLY be able to do that if I don't stupidly miss it for some reason. :)
    desub early and stack coin to buy LTS?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Well! I almost feel like they saw this post and gave me a Christmas present! =)
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Well! I almost feel like they saw this post and gave me a Christmas present! =)

Welcome to the LTS club :+1:

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods