test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leucha's bug list

leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
edited March 2021 in Gameplay Bugs
Bug
Monster Island, Echinochos shores
For some reason, Earthquake power is sometime unable to be used on Warrior and Megadrille in Monster island. Neither you can on Ape and Dino. I guess it can happen on other ennemies and different places too. I think it's related to terrain collision ?

Link : Look at the power tray, slot 3 Further Screenshot next.

Bug
Everywhere
The damage part of Aura of Ebon Destruction (when you crit) eats stacks of Blindside Blow (damage buff from Might Framework)

Bug
Everywhere
Aura of Arcane Clarity self (not group) Charge Speed bonus scales from Presence instead of superstats as stated in the description

Bug
Eternal Miasma secondary set (Reduce the cooldown of Ultimate powers by 2 sec when fully charge a power) doesn't work on Earthquake ultimate

Links : Picture of my secondaries. Movie clip about the bug
@Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
Post edited by leuchadegoutiere on

Comments

• leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Some more picture:

3db171f32ead16b91fdc9fcc12ff4928.jpg

Can't use Eearthquake, still, Baby Dino stands on the ground !
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
    9edf92c1069f573357371594ece8f5bd.jpg

Ape even IS in the ground, still, can't use Earthqhuake.
  • you have to be on the same plane as the target - if there's event he slightest difference in terrain height, you can't use the power

meaning, unless you're fighting on flat terrain, the power is basically useless​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    Little bump, I renamed the topic and Added few bugs.
  • hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Bug
    Everywhere
    The damage part of Aura of Ebon Destruction (when you crit) eats stacks of Blindside Blow (damage buff from Might Framework)

I always wondered why Blindside sometimes goes after 2 attacks, didn't even consider that it was linked to AoED. The more you know! ;)
    This Earthquake bug is really annoying. Here, I can't use it on Baron Cimetière :

455140b8874512fbdb862e8809f15605.png
  • constantines1constantines1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    I would like to add to all of that, in dueling scenarios I have noticed that even jumping by enemy cancels the casting of earthquake. Also the tooltip is wrong, it states that earthquake is created AT YOUR LOCATION, not at enemy location.
    Making it castable at your location would fix all of those issues, but that would be a disadvantage for ranged DPS I suppose.
    Please fix it.. earth powerset feels useless already..

unknown.png

Here's a video in dueling
    https://streamable.com/z359ml
    Also, collectors store is now broken.
    Added another bug about Earthquake