test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lack of Vehicle Customization.

Hello CO Dev Team.

It's come to my attention that you guys never added the ability to color customize vehicles, which I find pretty disturbing considering everything else the game offers. I feel like there needs to be a tailor for vehicles, and special ZEN bought parts to add to any vehicle for added detail in customization, not just colors. Please consider it in a future update. It would make the game more fun then it already is.

Yours Truly, Infernius.

Comments

• Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    There are palette swaps of them, most of them at least, a lot of them are event based, though.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Apparently early vehicles had assigned color channels and could be "loaded" into the tailor to fuss around with just their color schemes. Alas, that was not to come to be.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    They seem to have stopped development of vehicles now (i.e. no new ones for awhile), so nothing likely to happen unless we get a new dev interested in tricking out his/her ride.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    You find it disturbing? 392239833726189569.png?v=1

They did it that way to have more vehicles to sell and make more big bucks probably.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Vehicles are long dead and abandoned feature​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    Interesting replies. But I'll leave this up, for who knows. Maybe one particular dev member will consider it.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    I heard we're getting Vehicular Customisation right after Nemesis Weapon Customing comes available.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!