test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alphabetize Innate Talents

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
With the growing number of Innate Talents available I am finding it increasingly tedious trying to find the one I am looking for. I suggest taking "The" out of the title and then organizing them alphabetically. I think that will make finding the one sought after much easier.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I mean even with The in the title they can organize them alphabatetically
  • gemini2099gemini2099 Posts: 118 Arc User
    This is a good suggestion.
    Gemini - Lvl 4x - Soldier
    Omicron - Lvl 4x - Mind
    Emerald Myst - Lvl 2x - Claws/Fighting Hybrid
    Epsilon - Lvl 2x - Blade
    Asterius - Lvl 1x - Electric/Void Hybrid

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    The Apple.
    The Bug.
    The Cat.
    The Chungus.
    The Puppy.

o3o alphabetical order. Just making sure that's out there.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Absolutely /signed
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    There's some underlying issues with numerical inconsistencies between the different innate talents' totals as well, where basically all the most up-to-date talents (10/10/10/8 patterns) are really the only ones worth using. Most of them (12/12) don't really warrant 2 extra points for losing what is essentially 14 lost points that could've gone towards useful utility stats like END/REC on something STR/CON based. Then there's "the hero" which goes against all jack-of-all-trades logic in the min-max world, by both having less raw stat total than the other options, while also still being the master of none.

But that's all its own can of worms. Alphabetizing would be a great first step.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    This would be nice... so would the ability to sort by value of the stats... For example if I wanted to have a higher then normal 'innate' dex, con and ego I'd click them off and the innates get resorted using the values of those three stats as the new weights.