test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about "Bone to Pick" Perk

Hello everyone.
Have been playing CO on and off since release but never really did the bloodmoon properly and decided to try and get Takofanes flight this time round. I got the coins but the item requires a perk, "Bone to pick" or something like that.
I have asked in chat and everyone agrees I need to kill Takofanes in the Open Mission.
I have done this mission several times with no perk materialising. I have done the Kill Takofanes (or whatever it is called) mission from Dweomer, no success there either.
Are there prerequisites?
Or do I need to be grouped with the person who lands the killing blow? Not sure what I can do differently.

Comments

• Options
    cristyan83cristyan83 Posts: 2 Arc User
    got the same problem . Any help?
  • Options
    I have the bone to pick perk on an alt. You need to defeat Takofanes with the help of the 13 undead heroes. Which I guess during the battle you have to free them all (they'll be there). It sounds more like luck to me, since all of the other players will be fighting doom lords or tako and some will focus on the undead heroes. It's usually pandemonium in fighting Tako, and I have only once NOT died at all in the event. That was pure luck, also.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    You don't free the undead heroes. You're SAVING them from Tako. Heal them to repair any damage done to them by Tako or the Doomlords. The mission fails if Tako re-kills all of them.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    You have to complete the Takofanes OM at Champs Hall. Many people confuse the Doomlord fights for the Tako fight.