test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190924.37 - Bloodmoon Week 4

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2019 in PTS - The Archive
Bloodmoon
  • Added Skull Mask, Shoulders and Kneepads to the event store. Added Mummy head to the event store.
  • Added skin material options to the Eldritch head.

Powers
  • Fixed a bug where the Hacked Orbital Codes device was applying the effect of the power to more than one target. To clarify, it's supposed to target 1 enemy, then deal damage around that enemy. Instead it was targeting multiple enemies and then dealing damage for each one.
  • Fixed a bug where Orbital Cannon didn't always apply Plasma Burn. Fixed a bug where Orbital Cannon R1 wasn't dealing damage.
  • Fixed a bug where Lil Doggie could apply negative ions to allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Delirious mod was not ranking up properly.
​​

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    PICTURES!!!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    PICTURES!!!

pictures taken instantaneously! This was in PTS early today hours before this thread too
    aDWYVE4.png

OH NO! Joshua Graham and Slade Clones are coming​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I think the skull looks like a dog....

I think Ratty found a nem or a partner, perhaps Pit-Bully or Hound the Bounty Hunter
  • evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    PICTURES!!!

pictures taken instantaneously! This was in PTS early today hours before this thread too
    aDWYVE4.png

Add a Samurai Helmet and you can be Shao Kahn with the Skull Helmet.

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    That mummy head needs full body wrapping...
    And skull ELBOWPADS!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Skull emblem and belt and everything
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    hell yes, got me some skulls, finally
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    PICTURES!!!

aDWYVE4.png

Those skulls looks so unfinished. Look at those polygon textures. Was expecting a quality like Jack Fool's Demonic Skull mask but I guess quality like that is asking for too much.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    They certainly look Low Poly, but I assume that's the design meant to be​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Added Mummy head to the event store]​​

BUG: The colors on the back of the Mummy Head are messed up a bit...

9QYL8fh.png

(image taken by Raion)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    They certainly look Low Poly, but I assume that's the design meant to be

They are not low poly, the angles are done with the normal map, it's a style choice.​​
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    pls gawd
    LsQQcI0.png
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    These are awesome new costume additions! Thank you!
  • Much better shoulder pads than the current bone armor. 8/10 gladly will grind
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Oh btw. Is it possible to add a "BOOM" on Johnny Hercules' Unleashed Rage? Right now the only tell is his animation and it's hard to see it when there's a lot of fx covering his model.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • meneshmenesh Posts: 54 Arc User
    Would it be possible for Hacked Orbital Cannon Codes to get the Anvil of Dawn effect? Let's be honest, Orbital Cannon (the power) is not very useful without it. When used as alpha stike in solo play, mobs wander out of range before it hits. In group content mobs die before it hits. For bosses there are much better, single tatget, alternatives. It would be nice for nuking adds around a boss, but that situation almost never pops up in CO (and the adds would probably still die to someones AoE maintain before Orbital Cannon can strike).
  • blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
    I love the geometric design on the skulls! I thought I was done with the event but I need them all.

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    And a thank you for posting this PTS update at least a bit earlier than usual, lately. :)
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 149 Arc User
    Not sure if they add this type of thing on test server, but did they put the Savage AT in the store for tomorrow?
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    They certainly look Low Poly, but I assume that's the design meant to be

They are not low poly, the angles are done with the normal map, it's a style choice.​​

They look made of metal or stone, not like a real skull or bone or such, which i guess it ok, but would be cool to have a better more skull looking bone ones as well.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    Had to come here to look since there was no news item posted for week 4.

I like the skull mask. I like that it isn't meant to look like a 'real' skull, but a stylized mask. Likewise the shoulder and knee pads.
    G6CM0ts.jpg

Almost fixed it.....third times a charm?
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 149 Arc User
    My main complaint with the skull mask is that, like so many cool masks added, it doesn't work at all with hoods. Any hoods. It clips through them all. It works best with the Dark Hood also from the event store, but even then the cheeks stick through the sides
    However, I really appreciate the thought! My Day of the Dead-themed character is getting closer to having a fun, colorful stylized skull mask. If the next one worked with hoods, that'd be pretty cool... =)
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Yeah... when I first saw the skull mask I was stoked to find something that would look awesome with the hoods, my favorite head slot piece, sadly they don't fit each other and even more sadly the new dark hood has a damned gaudy looking tailpiece off the back of it.
    The tailpiece is what makes it unique.
    Not all pieces are meant to be worn together.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Powers
    • Fixed a bug where Orbital Cannon didn't always apply Plasma Burn. Fixed a bug where Orbital Cannon R1 wasn't dealing damage.
    ​​
    Hm, could it be possible to allow Orbital Cannon's Plasma Burn to proc Unified Theory and Particle Acceleration? Also to be able to interact w/ it using things like Particle Smash or Plasma Cutter? I know it's treated as a separate entity atm, but it could be nice for boosting its synergy w/ other mechanics. Its nice that OC is being fixed, regardless.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2019
    Possibly in the future, but right now we aren't able to dedicate the time needed to change the power to consider the Plasma Burn application as the user's.​​
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Possibly in the future, but right now we aren't able to dedicate the time needed to change the power to consider the Plasma Burn application as the user's.​​
    got it, and thanks for the reply.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    The Halloween content is going to wrap with the morning's patch?
    Yeah
This discussion has been closed.