test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Invisible Single & Dual Blade Options For Roin'Esh Hands

When I make my hand a Roin'Esh melee weapon in the costume editor (axe, sword) I expect to be able to actually use it as a weapon since my hand is literately a weapon. The current system for Roin'Esh hands is very limiting for no real reason, it takes away the freedom of imagination from the game when I can't make my Roin'Esh hand a Single or Dual Blade and instead it just sits there as a useless weapon for a hand, why even add them in if you can't use them as weapons.

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Next Foxbat event you can get the Imaginary Weapons model so your weapons can be invis.
  • Options
    speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    As Spinny said, there are invisible weapon skins.....
  • Options
    warpstar#7732 warpstar Posts: 4 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Next Foxbat event you can get the Imaginary Weapons model so your weapons can be invis.
    speanoz wrote: »
    As Spinny said, there are invisible weapon skins.....

Thank you for the helpful responses and resolving my issue!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    There is also an alternative work around if you dont want to wait for Foxbatcon next year, since you are using MA Blades it makes it easier
    Get the [Energy Dagger] weapon unlock (AH or getting Collector Store with Purple Vouncher: Weapon skins from AH)

once you get Energy Dagger, equip it in tailor and colour it PITCH BLACK! The weapon will became invisible

The reason is because this weapon is Defaulto-Psi material, the Black colour cause this specific material it to become Transparent!
    Nifty feature to use make costume parts appear only with Auras as well​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    warpstar#7732 warpstar Posts: 4 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    There is also an alternative work around if you dont want to wait for Foxbatcon next year, since you are using MA Blades it makes it easier
    Get the [Energy Dagger] weapon unlock (AH or getting Collector Store with Purple Vouncher: Weapon skins from AH)

once you get Energy Dagger, equip it in tailor and colour it PITCH BLACK! The weapon will became invisible

The reason is because this weapon is Defaulto-Psi material, the Black colour cause this specific material it to become Transparent!
    Nifty feature to use make costume parts appear only with Auras as well​​

Wow that's really interesting! Thank you for the help =) !
  • Options
    fermifermi Posts: 117 Arc User
    The other possibility - which might not be to your liking - is to use hand-to-hand powers instead of weapon powers so your weapon-hand IS what is striking opponents.