test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New event - Vladic-Tines Day

Rumors of vampire actvity have spiked. Vladic Dracul has been luring a prominent and beautiful young woman into his world of vampires! Save her!

Around Valentines, the vampire leader, Vladic Dracul and the New Shadows will increase their activity. Meet up with Black Mask in Millennium City for the skinny. Vladic has been courting the daughter of a police chief into his world of evil. His New Shadows have been increasing their ranks as well. Vladic is looking to expand into Millennium City!

Features:
2 new Archetypes.

The Scorned: Vampire or supernatural themed melee archetype. Has the vampire monster transform as a power (the one from the Become Vampire). Players can choose a variety of skins for this monster like other customizations. The form increases strength, recovery and constitution. It lasts around 3 minutes real time for an enhanced form. Choose skins like the vampire bat monster, the fully transformed werewolf from the Dogz, etc This Archetype has red coloured powers too - and the new transformation power is also unlocked for all free form as part of the update.

The Holy Hunter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68JLjV_Gzg A little background music!
You are a hero trained in the old art of supernatural monster killing! For some, killing werewolves, vampires, etc isn't just a yearly pursuit! Enjoy strong ranged attacks with a few hard hitting melee! Lock and load!

Two new missions involving the New Shadows

Comments

• dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Personally, I LOVE this idea, and definitely want it. But I've been noticing a trend lately, of people complaining there's too many events. So not sure how popular this suggestion will get.
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I think the complaint would be too much of the same events over and over, rather than new ones. But I like this idea for a new one.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    the basic concept is good. :)
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters