test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beasts & Monsters Cyclops Head Piece

warpstar#7732 warpstar Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Suggestions Box
Please create a traditional Cyclops (Greek mythical beast) head piece in the Beasts & Monsters head piece section in the costume editor or some way to only have 1 eye instead of 2. If there's already an item to do this please let me know as I haven't seen something like this.

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    As a Greek and huge fan of Greek Mythology I approve and second this suggestion :+1:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • One of the zombie heads has only one eye that can be altered, while the empty socket on the other side isn't affected.
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    I think an eye wear option to alter other heads would be a good idea, have a skin or mask texture to match them and just have it go over the eyes of all the basic heads that would be humanoid like with two eyes.
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    ^yeah something like the samurai eyepiece, but with one eye and a furrowed brow might be fun.

A general brutish face with big jowls and a few chunky teeth would be fun though. But, I would like to see a two-eyed version as well.
  • I agree. A one eyed cyclops head would be interesting.
  • klepto#8734 klepto Posts: 4 Arc User
    would love a cyclops head (or in the very least an eye accessory), would also love a medusa head/hair piece (the gorgon not the villain)
  • Three headed dog head piece please
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I've been asking for a proper Cyclops head for years, So Goreg the Cyclops can finally have an appropriate look

Abp7Ry7.jpg