test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game lag, help out please :)

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2009 in PC & Technical Issues
Yo all. I am having lagg while playing, and this is performance lagg. I follow the graphic settings as the game gives me...Recommended i mean, all graphics are non changed..and i still lagg like crap. I do have Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX :eek:
Please help out thanks :)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Post system specifications i.e. CPU, RAM, OS, Videocard, resolution you're playing at. Just know that you have an 8800GTX doesn't say much.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Would guess its something with your internet connection. Could even try and lower settings just a tad and see what that does :)
  • Options
    > @"Archived Post" said:
    > Would guess its something with your internet connection. Could even try and lower settings just a tad and see what that does :)

I don't think that it's the internet connection. Because I'm getting the same issue's. It's so horrible to where
    any skill's I use cannot be fully used. It's as if it quit's part way. Or some time's half way. It doesn't full get the
    full hit against any enemy. I can't even walk or move that well also. This game lag is getting very annoying to
    me.

Seriously.. How can one play Champion's Online. Where you cannot move or use any skill that the toon we play
    in the game?
    The One & Only;
    BabyDeeDee