test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FIX Sammie's Lost Dollies

ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Gameplay Bugs
First off, besides being a RNG based mission the fact that you have to wait at least 10mins to find the next doll is insane.

So here is the mission details:

"each of the 6 dolls will appear at any 7 locations, but only one doll will appear at a time. The dolls have a relatively short spawn timer, and they also despawn after a bit.

So for hours I have killed these dolls and for hours I have killed almost the same two dolls.

April - kills: 0
Meggie - kills: 3
Stevie- kills: 5
Ashley- kills: 1
Sean- kills: dozen(s) 30- 50
Rose- kills: dozen(s) 30-50

Having a RNG for dolls....and for location is infuriating. Do these dolls all have the same appearance chance, I do not think so. People have had this same mission incomplete for years now. This needs to be fixed. One location per doll...that's it. Keep your RNG respawn location but I should not be spending days on this finding the exact same doll. Or have them equally rotate. If April is in alley, then Meggie is on balcony in 10mins next.
Post edited by ealford1985 on

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Since I wrote this I have gotten Sean x3 more times
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    @kaiserin

My thread was closed but I spent all day and trying to complete this mission. From 7am - 9pm I was online, seeing how it's an open mission I can not say with 100% certainty that I killed them all myself, but for the better part of that day I was 90% the only one killing them. I even had a timer.

I haven't found anyone recently to achieve this mission, and the few who had it were missing April and some Ashley (I don't know when I got my Ashley doll but could have been years ago). But I am as certain as I can be that they did not spawn.

So if it's not a BUG, then something needs to be tweaked to adjust the spawn rate. Because Sean and Rose were the majority of the dolls for the day and even Maggie was extremely low.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2019
    This is not a bug. One doll always has a ultra rare chance to spawn. This rare spawn doll changes periodically (be it a week or a month) to a different doll.

The best way to complete this perk is with a group of people to scout out locations and call them out. You may have to check the spawn rates for a couple weeks (typically after maintenance) until the one you're after goes out of rare spawn rotation.
This discussion has been closed.