test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190924.20 - Bloodmoon

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Bloodmoon
  • Added Spider and Dark Hood costumes to the event store.
  • Added Trick or Treat inventory bag to the event store.

Misc
  • Added Nephilim Bands as a possible costume drop from Nephilim.
  • Fixed a bug where the side feather costume was not unlocking for the Midnight Jester set.
  • Updated Jack Fool's look.

Comments

• hallsofwallshallsofwalls Posts: 77 Arc User
    Typo: Dark Hood's description states that it is a Top Accessory. The costume is actually only available in Head Wear.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    IgreQAB.jpg
    I can confirm. If you're looking for the costume, look under Hood Dark. Also, Elder Worm Humidity Dome isn't purchasable at the drifter, now.
    uGZUlLA.jpg
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Fixed a bug where the side feather costume was not unlocking for the Midnight Jester set.

Much appreciated, thanks. There is another issue with these feathers, albeit less pressing than the one you just fixed. They look like they have been badly cut out from a piece of paper, especially when compared to the Buccaneer Feathers Top Accessory. I remember when the latter came out and they weren't looking great either, but were subsequently cleaned up by the devs... which was greatly appreciated and changed them from a mediocre piece to an awesome addition

Suggestion: Please clean up the Midnight Jester Side Accessory (the feathers) to make them look more natural and bring them in line with the Buccaneer Feathers, quality-wise

Here are the two feather pieces contrasted...

CuaFqIn.jpg

Thank you.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Oh my god that is disgusting. Not a knock on quality but I hate arachnids
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Misc
    [*] Updated Jack Fool's look.
    I hope Black Harlequin will also get updated look

Jack Fool + Black Harlequin = OTP
    Added Spider and Dark Hood costumes to the event store.
    I embrace more Insectoid heads but
    1374796030634.png
    Poor people with Arachnophobia

I can only hope you will pay Tribute to The Fly (1986 film) for Horror movie classic monsters this year​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Silver lining is that I can now make an efficient scorpion themed powered armor character thanks to the spider head. Scorpions are arachnids.
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    How about a side kick device, like a undead sword wielding warrior, or a were wolf, or vampire or a group of bats, etc
  • heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    How about some real looking spider legs as a back piece. Already have more tech legs. "Real" spider legs that move would be an awesome addition.

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    A lot of people were saying that the Retro Nighthawk hood without the bird accoutrements would be nice.

Thanks for listening :+1:

Nicely made, generic pieces are always a great addition.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • How about a side kick device, like a undead sword wielding warrior, or a were wolf, or vampire or a group of bats, etc

YES
    How about a side kick device, like a undead sword wielding warrior, or a were wolf, or vampire or a group of bats, etc
    A living sword loyal sidekick would be 100% Awesome
    especially if it's like Castlevania Sword familiars
    latest?cb=20171008065838latest?cb=20180510161012185?cb=20181127034741

Since Loyal Sidekicks are being revived and there is an interested getting them from events, we need more theme-flexible sidekicks like this, they are easier and more appealing than Human sidekicks​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    A living sword loyal sidekick would be 100% Awesome
    especially if it's like Castlevania Sword familiars
    latest?cb=20171008065838latest?cb=20180510161012185?cb=20181127034741

Since Loyal Sidekicks are being revived and there is an interested getting them from events, we need more theme-flexible sidekicks like this, they are easier and more appealing than Human sidekicks​​

So literally just the Warlock's Blades power... but as a sidekick. That might actually be the first thing I've seen someone suggest that might actually be simple to implement.
    spinnytop wrote: »
    So literally just the Warlock's Blades power... but as a sidekick. That might actually be the first thing I've seen someone suggest that might actually be simple to implement.

Yes but only 1 Giant sword instead of a pair of one!
    Propably a Heavy weapon skin (Demon;s sword or Therakiel's sword)​​
  • yannbiosyannbios Posts: 51 Arc User
    Yes so i can use my therakiel sword and summon a 2nd therakiel sword!! I vote yes
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I can already imagine...

T-Sword hoverboard+T-Sword Sidekick+T, Sword weapon(HW/SB/DB)

Talk about a sword fanatic! All we need now are a Back piece and hands version.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Using sword costume piece from the event store would also work well for this kind of summon.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    More swords is always good.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    A spade would be good too... like a gravedigger. I'm pretty sure we don't have shovels, right?
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    lunnylunny wrote: »
    A spade would be good too... like a gravedigger. I'm pretty sure we don't have shovels, right?

And old zombie wielding a shovel smacking things would be cool and funny, maybe a small coffin on it's back or something like a tomb stone, or wrapped in chains.
This discussion has been closed.