test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help finding an Aura

I saw a player with this aura that looked like falling fairydust. It just sprinkled around them like in Disney's peter pan.

I'm hoping to find it so I can see if there is a version you can recolor. Q, Zen, Collector doesn't have it, been looking for days on the Ah. All to no avail.

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Perhaps the anniversary ones
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    I thought the Drifter sold Glitter Aura. Perhaps I was mistaken. I'll jump online later to check.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Might be a Lockbox...I would look at the voucher store or drifter
    Then check out the event rotations
  • areeeareee Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    jonsills wrote: »
    I thought the Drifter sold Glitter Aura. Perhaps I was mistaken. I'll jump online later to check.

I didn't think of checking the drifter, thanks. I'll go check once I'm done with Liberator.

Checked google real quick and found a video of Glitter aura. That isn't the one.
  • galantdramongalantdramon Posts: 15 Arc User
    Multicolor glowing sparkles falling like pixie dust? Sounds like "Anniversary Glitter Aura". You can maybe find one on the AH.
    Multicolor glowing sparkles falling like pixie dust? Sounds like "Anniversary Glitter Aura". You can maybe find one on the AH.

I never said multicolor. I said fairydust. That glitters white. So did the player's. That's why I was trying to find a recolorable version of the one I saw but have no name for.
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Describing it as falling is throwing me off.

There's a "Glint" aura from, I believe, the freedom event time. But, that just has small-ish twinkles.

^ that sounds right
    stratluver wrote: »
    Describing it as falling is throwing me off.

There's a "Glint" aura from, I believe, the freedom event time. But, that just has small-ish twinkles.

You were right about the falling part. I've seen Glint and that's not it. Foundout it is the Starlight aura. The image on the card preview didn't come close to being right
  • fermifermi Posts: 117 Arc User
    It would be very nice if Cryptic put out another aura video like the one they did for legacy auras (hint, hint Cryptic).
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    fermi wrote: »
    It would be very nice if Cryptic put out another aura video like the one they did for legacy auras (hint, hint Cryptic).
    Wht? O_o'.....
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    fermi wrote: »
    Wht? O_o'.....
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    gotcu-nuri-efendi_1858924.gif

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!