test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PROTECTORS OF THE WORLD IS RECRUITING!

pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
Ever wanted to play in a RP group in the vein of the AVENGERS or the JLA? Look no further!

PotW2017resize.jpg

The PROTECTORS OF THE WORLD are a RP group that has been in Champions Online for over 6 years now. We are seeking driven, creative, team- oriented players who are interested in world building with like minded peers. While we do some light in game activities, we focus more on the role play side of things. Seeking your Wonder Women, Batmen, Captain Americas, Doctor Stranges, etc - 'A-listers' who band together to fight evil.

To learn more, please check out our website (https://protectorsoftheworld.shivtr.com/) or send a message to me (@pallas001) in game. Thanks!

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Who are the heroes in the picture?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • pallas0001pallas0001 Posts: 157 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

The link below will tell you pretty much everything about the team and its members. :P

http://primusdatabase.com/?title=Protectors_of_the_World

ProtectorsultimatePoppdb.jpg

We are still recruiting! If interested, please let us know! Either here or in game (@pallas001) will work!

• astrosimi5astrosimi5 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

Top Row L-R:
    • Peacemaker, telekinetic scientist (played by yours truly).
    • Thundrax, veteran hero, embodiment of the Living Thunder (and yes, proud Canadian).
    • Cosmic Glory, team optimist, wielder of the Flames of Hope .
    Middle:
    • Razira, fearless leader, lycanthrope with the powers of fire and ice.
    • Blue Cyclone, an electric speedster with knives and a temper.
    • Captain Adamant, a military veteran once again defending his country behind unstoppable armor.
    Bottom:
    • African Violet, friendliest dark energy manipulator in the business.
    • Sparrowhawk, founder and leader of the Protectors. Smart and absolutely dangerous.
    • Psion, mentalist, entrepreneur, and proud mother to a 6-year old with super-strength.

This is a fraction of the kind of heroes you can find in the Protectors.

Having been a part of this ensemble for an insanely long time, I can guarantee open-minded roleplayers will absolutely thrive in the diversity, maturity, and just sheer fun we've managed to pull together over the years.

We want you to be here with us when the next stage of stories kicks off!
  • wickedwillowwickedwillow Posts: 22 Arc User
    very interesting website...and characters.
  • brfabeirasbrfabeiras Posts: 182 Arc User
    Greetings,

You guys still recruiting? I'm Interested, but I'm from Brazil (UTC -3 timezone), and I play mostly at weekends. If that's fine, I can apply =)

What kind of characters are needed? I have a fully retconed freeform slot at 40, just lemme know what you guys are looking for so I can work on something creative B)
    brfabeiras wrote: »
    Greetings,

You guys still recruiting? I'm Interested, but I'm from Brazil (UTC -3 timezone), and I play mostly at weekends. If that's fine, I can apply =)

What kind of characters are needed? I have a fully retconed freeform slot at 40, just lemme know what you guys are looking for so I can work on something creative B)

We support players who live all across the globe. Send me mail in game! We can chat. :)

• brfabeirasbrfabeiras Posts: 182 Arc User
    Cool! I'll sure do it! :)