test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for unarmed dodge cosmic MT build

Same as title.

currently using mighty tank build and 3 pieces Distinguished gears and 2 pieces onslaught gears.

after obtain all might tank endgame gears and most my mods are lvl 8 and lvl 9, I am thinking may try to play dodge tank as well too just try new things, and I have lvl 9 brute force mod , so main attack I think should be crushing damage.

Please share me a cosmic ready unarmed dodge MT build and mod& super stt should I reached out ~

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    I suppose at your gear level you could try a 100% dodge build. You'll prob want Con PSS and Deflection for that. You'll def want R3 TKicks and R3 LR, but it's up to you what else to add- like Parry's EM, Fluidity w/ adv, Shuriken Storm's adv, Sword Cyclone's adv, Lead Tempest's adv, and/or Sentry's Twist fate. The problem w/ those sort of builds is that many of the dodge buffs are very short-duration, even if you can hit 100% dodge in your rotation somehow. Perhaps it's more practical to build like a DmgRes tank w/ Defiance or Invuln, but just add dodge-boosting powers as supplementary mitigation. Then you can still take adv of things like Lithe + BCR + MD, but not be as reliant on having to dodge everything. An example of that:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Tank)
    v3.41:33

Super Stats
    Level 6: Constitution (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Chiller (Dex: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 8, End: 10)
    Level 6: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 12: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 15: Accurate (Dex: 5, End: 5)
    Level 18: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)
    Level 21: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Vicious Strikes
    Level 1: Thundering Kicks (Rank 2, Rank 3, Challenge!)
    Level 6: Steadfast
    Level 8: Defiance (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Form of the Tempest
    Level 14: Bountiful Chi Resurgence (Resurgent Reiki, Gifts of the Storm)
    Level 17: Shuriken Storm (Rank 2, Floating Butterfly, Challenge!)
    Level 20: Dragon Uppercut (Rank 2, Dragon Rush)
    Level 23: Parry (Rank 2, The Elusive Monk)
    Level 26: Masterful Dodge (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Smoke Bomb Lunge
    Level 32: Chained Kunai (Inner Peace)
    Level 35:
    Level 38: Devastating Strike (Commanding Presence)
    Adv. Points: 34/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Constitution: Unyielding (1/2)
    Constitution: Fuel My Fire (2/3)
    Constitution: Resilient (2/2)
    Constitution: Deflection (3/3)
    Constitution: Armored (2/2)
    Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Warden: Slaughter (3/3)
    Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
    Warden: Elusive (2/2)
    Protector: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Protector: Beacon of Hope (1/3)
    Protector: Unrelenting (1/2)
    Protector: Bulwark (2/2)
    Protector: Defensive Expertise (3/3)
    Mastery: Protector Mastery (1/1)

As long as you have >25% dodge normally, then R2 MD can put you past 100% for its duration. Your dmg will be low cause of the dmg penalties from BCR and Parry's EM, so I threw an Ult w/ a threat adv on there. Gears mostly for Con, w/ some Dex.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    boomjenny#3477 boomjenny Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    thanks for share, but i am going to use this build, feels like if using dex as primary stt will be better and can do more damage and have high dodge chance. and all attacks are base on crushing damage that fit to my current utility mods

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=33&n=&d=12370a237PKG061010E100E229E62AEC03EQ05EB00EN08ES1CEG05EK00E304EP2AON00EY043UbK2Lik3T3B10000000000&e=
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Well, Dex PSS can work overall, though dps isn't the highest priority as a main tank (maybe if you were having aggro issues, but there's other ways around that too), and if you take Dex PSS's dodge/avoid stuff then you're missing out on it's two main dps options anyways (Deadly Aim and Expose Weakness). Con PSS can give you more health and knock resistance, and it's Deflection scales better w/ Dex for dodge% than Dex PSS's version. I wouldn't fret too much about everything being Crushing dmg, either way- as long as your main single-target stuff is Crushing dmg for bosses then it's fine. You will have to deal with Dragon Kick, TKicks, and 100Hand's comparatively small radius for AoE tagging, though (and keep in mind that DK's adv gives avoidance instead of dodge%). You also have more than one way to apply Demolish here (100Hands and Elbow Slam), and that seems a bit excessive.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!