test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis Theme Songs

Hiya folks, I'm DJ Jester of Dawn Radio.

Awhile back, I did a themed show, playing the theme songs players chose for their heroes. Now I want to do a show for your Nemeses. You can head over to our forums to drop your songs

Nemesis Theme Songs

Or post them here. You can just toss out the name of a song, and the artist, or you can post a link to it. Once I have enough songs for a full show, I'll announce when I'll be playing them. Be sure to give me the name of the nemesis the song is for, as well.

Embrace the Dawn!

Comments

• johnbattlejohnbattle Posts: 55 Arc User
    I actually did a soundtrack for the characters in my "Future's Guardian" comic series.
    https://battlerockcomics.wordpress.com/2014/12/25/seasons-greetings-have-a-wishful-soundtrack/

So some songs for my nemesis...

“Liar” (Markman Gold's theme) by the Rollins Band – This song really encapsulates everything that lies beneath the surface with Markman Gold. He is a liar. He sells lies, and he makes money off those lies.

“Dirty Laundry” (Vox Populii’s Theme) by Lisa Marie Presley – Vox lived and died by scandal. He was an Internet bully who manipulated lives for his own sick satisfaction. What better way to show this than with a song talking about the need for scandal and depravity?

“You’re a Grand Old Flag – Epic Version” (The Nationalist’s Theme) by Mark Petrie – The Nationalist prides himself as being a patriot, even while he desecrates everything America is supposed to represent. Listening to this version of the old patriotic classic, you can see the forced patriotism being imposed, and you can almost see him muttering “God Bless America” while he commits acts of terrorism.
    - John Battle (aka David 2)

Battlerock Comics
    http://battlerockcomics.com
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    What an interesting idea. I don't have any Nems; I do have songs that attack or tear down my heroes. Will check back to see how creative others are. :)
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    What an interesting idea. I don't have any Nems; I do have songs that attack or tear down my heroes. Will check back to see how creative others are. :)

I'm hoping to receive more entry's soon. So far, I haven't had many. Between here and our station's forums, I have 6 entry's. Not nearly enough for a show.

It's funny, when I did the Heroes Theme show, the thread exploded with entry's. It took roughly two days to get more than enough for a show. Guess people aren't as interested in theme songs for their villains.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I'd literally never thought about it before....

Tsin'Xing; Mary Walkeer
    Move, Thousand Foot Krutch
    Mary Walkeer is a psionic super-ninja.

Lautna: Kelron
    War of Change, Thousand Foot Krutch
    Mad scientist who made her own Manimals

Nelko: Morticia
    Rise, Skillet
    Vampire popstar

Tanya Wilson: Kaileia
    Monster, by Skillet
    Product of a supersoldier bio-engineering project

Phantasma: Cyber Demon
    Extreme Days, TobyMac
    He's a cyborg

Pyrana: Kerakh-El
    Hero, Skillet
    Zombie, like the undead heroes in Bloodmoon.

Zenoskia: Heru-El
    Ignition, TobyMac
    fallen angel of burning rage

Kaileia: Radiana
    Not Gonna Die, Skillet
    really weird sort of cyborg who looks like a skeleton with a bunch of tubes sticking out

Yorzax: Nukeleon
    Whispers in the Dark, Skillet
    He's based on Nuclear Man

Those will do I suppose.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    It's been so long since I've seen any of my Nemeses, I'd have to go look them up. I mean, I remember that Happifun's Nem is the Luddite, so probably something from The Cog Is Dead would be appropriate, but beyond that it would take some time.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!