test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help with a healer build.

koutaguelekoutaguele Posts: 81 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Builds and Roles
well after playing always like a DPS, I decide to try to do something else so i wanted to try my hand with a healer so can someone help me with a build right now i don't know if using a celestial healer or a darkness healer so what type would make a better healer against cosmic content?.

That's all and thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    Unlike dps, most healer builds aren't defined by sticking primarily to one set; it's more about cherry-picking the powers across different sets that give you the best tools to heal and support. To make a cosmic healer, all you really need to do is stack pre, take an aura, and take iniquity. Other helpful powers include a good area heal, a self-rez, an ally rez, bionic healing, and bountiful chi w/ gifts adv.
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Yea, if you're speaking generally, you can always check out Kami's Healer build thread here for many examples and advice:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1210364/healer-builds/p1

You're going to see some repetition just because healing/support options are more limited in CO and you're building for the high-end, but having a 'theme' is still possible (if that matters to you).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    dirtydwarf68dirtydwarf68 Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Is Iniquity better than the single target maintain heal? (Can't recall the name atm)
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Yea, Iniquity can't crit, but it's generally one of the highest-hps heals atm despite that. If you mean Celestial Conduit, then that was changed, as it used to have high hps (and dps) when pulse-spammed, but its optimal numbers were lowered while it was made more in line w/ other heals/maintains that tick every 0.5 sec (its energy cost was also lowered, at least). If you mean one of the other channeled heals (like Empathic Healing or Warmth) then yea those are naturally lower hps than Iniquity.

(I kinda miss being able to do decent dps as Celestial w/ the old Conduit too, but oh well.)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!