test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fan with a Plan: Mission Bugged

The guest pass item that starts Fan with a Plan is tagged as unique, but it tries to create a copy of itself, though it is labeled as unique and thus a message shows up stating that the quest cannot be added.

Is anyone else seeing these issues? Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks!

Comments

• stormturmoilstormturmoil Posts: 10 Arc User
    Just ran into this myself; workaround: go to the TV station in Vibora Bay, and Find Sapphire's assistant outside (beware of New Shadows lurking about who are easily set off)
    If you speak to her, you'll get the same message as the email message/attempting to use the card, and you'll get the same bug.
    Now, discard the Card from your inventory and speak to her again, and the mission will trigger properly and you can access the ddors to the TV station.
  • senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
    In the same vein, I got into the studio, looked around, found my way into the server room and talked to the administrator ... on whose reply there's a note saying something like "accepting this mission starts an event". I thought OK, I'll come back to this one later since I had a few RL distractions.
    So I left the building and now I can't get back in, whether I talk to the assistant or not (she just keeps saying come and talk to me and the doors stay locked).
    Is there any way out of this impasse? I sent an SOS to the GMs but they just referred me here saying they couldn't intervene in player's missions.

All help will be gratefully received!
    ===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
    MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    senzsun wrote: »
    In the same vein, I got into the studio, looked around, found my way into the server room and talked to the administrator ... on whose reply there's a note saying something like "accepting this mission starts an event". I thought OK, I'll come back to this one later since I had a few RL distractions.
    So I left the building and now I can't get back in, whether I talk to the assistant or not (she just keeps saying come and talk to me and the doors stay locked).
    Is there any way out of this impasse? I sent an SOS to the GMs but they just referred me here saying they couldn't intervene in player's missions.

All help will be gratefully received!
    Team with someone who hasn't finished it.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Team with someone who hasn't finished it.
    Right!!!! Thank you.

Perfect. There was no none around who needed that mission but I had another character who did. But you can't have two characters from the same account logged on at the same time.
    So I shared the the second character's mission with one on a different account then shared it from them back to my original character and everything fell nicely into place. =)

• n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Also, once you are in the TV station, if you happen to DC before you complete the server room mission, you are locked out of the building and cannot get back in to re-take the server room mission or complete the mission arc.

and if you submit a ticket on any of this, they send you a reply telling you that they are not permitted to assist you with missions, and to check the forums,,,,