test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Individual body part growth aura

I have a suggestion that could temporarily benefit slider lackage. Auras that increase the size of individual arms (left and right) be added to foxbat event store. As well as one that gives very tiny legs and so on.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
Tagged:

Comments

• dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Oooo Body Part Shrinkers would be great. Especially since we're not allowed to get rid of hands and feet, would be nice to at least shrink them down to a less noticeable size.
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Would be nice to have powers like stretch punching or increase the size of your arms or fists for a punch. Things like that. Partial size increase. Could be it's own power set.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Would be nice to have powers like stretch punching or increase the size of your arms or fists for a punch. Things like that. Partial size increase. Could be it's own power set.

There is one for Fists. During the Foxbatcon event you can get an aura that greatly increases your hand size. Set it to a combat aura and your hands grow every time you attack someone.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Would be cool to get one that shrinks or grows a single limb too. I could see that being difficult to implement but it would be really neat to have a single giant fist. :P
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Or, they could activate the Character Creator option for it....
    Since it exists....
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!