test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Hangout Locations

dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Suggestions Box
So we have a new Lab and Warehouse from the Death Rattle story series. I think these would be some fun new social hangout locations. However, there are other locations I'd also love to see, some of which I'm surprised don't exist yet.

Police Station (We have so many, yet we can't actually go inside any)
Mercy Hospital (Would be fun for RP purposes mostly)
Harmon Labs (We can go inside for the Multifaria stuff, but not as a social hangout. We also have a separate one for Warlord.)
Lobby (The lobby has been used twice now, I believe. For the Franklin Stone mission, and I think for Harmon Labs as well. Lets have it as a social area)
The Restaurants (We can go to bars and night clubs, but we can't go to any of the many restaurants in the game.)
Comics Shop (I think we have one mission that lets us go in a comic book store, but not to just hang out. Seems odd for a game based around Superheroes to not have access to a comic book store.)

All these places are not only great for hangouts, but could be used for future missions as well. What other Social Hangouts would people like to see?

Comments

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    There needs to be more RP spots, yes. Underground fight clubs, and such. Honestly, Millennium City needs to be remade from the ground up. It's.... not very well put together. It should be zoned out to, each section to offering something for players to enjoy. I am slowly working on a write up for this.

We have a police station but we don't go inside of it, so yea this would be nice.

The interior of Mercy Hospital would be nice. One of the things that actually annoys me about Champions is the generic respawn points. There is no flavor to them, no medical staff to justify them being respawn points or any reason in general. They are just glowing circles. Really breaks down that immersion.

Harmon Labs, I don't really see why it would be open to heroes, especially since Defender (aka James Harmon) spends most of his time in Homestead in his lab, which in lore he uses this fact to add to his playboy mystique as people think he's just out on the town.

The lobby could be something yea, but honestly I think it should be attached to something first.

Restaraunt would be nice but which one?

We have Kountry Komics in Westside, this could be turned into an instance.

Honestly some of the old RP hot spots could do with some rework. I am looking at Club Caprice, for instance, which is not well designed at all. Has little in common with an actual club, yet STO got this nicely done club done in earth space dock. Hell, they evne got an entire zone devoted to summer yet we still have to have ever event play out in MC, which just makes no blasted sense long or short term.
    Post edited by championshewolf on
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    Ravenwood academy (cough Chough)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    well not really gonna happen if it's a full new map.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters