test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hot Take: Give us back the 25 mission limit

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    yeah, I HATE it. In STO and NW I have so many missions in my journal it's bewildering. but not here. :/
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I hate this limit with a passion

and the fact they made the game always forcing you to have an active mission​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    i want 25 mission limit please, how about 30? that sounds nice. :)
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Well let's see. I want to be able to have in my mission log all the quests I usually stockpile:
    All QWZ quests (17)
    All Cosmic dailies (3)
    All alert dailies (5)

and room left over so I can start something like TA or a Comic Series, and do whatever event quests there are. So 30 is actually a better idea.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Not much to say other than, "I agree."

25 mission limit would be nice, 50 mission limit would be even better. What we have now is kind of ****, and unless there's some technical reason why it's set to 15, this limit should be raised.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).