test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

124»

Comments

• mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    lunnylunny wrote: »
    What usually happens to powers like that is that at first people will pick it for the fun of the power, then soon abandon it as it doesn't give much for their builds.

There's a certain crowd that this certainly applies to.

and that's would be a small percentage,if say so myself, if the power is just for fun but not useful it not going be use that often or for very long, in fact i wonder: who would want to use this for fun reason? if you just use a emote for it with auras e_e i mean the heals sucks the shield build up kinda sucks the heal range sucks and the fact it a Cooldown and a maintain Power, and this is a first for me to see something like this that, is not a device or a ult it a standard healing power, that don't really do that much of healing, and that's not a big deal to anyone?

If this was a device would be fully thinking: "this is awesome Device power! good for anniversary event!", but it not, at least not now anyway, any person who want to sacrifice a powerslot for this little and awkward power, i may never be able to understand him, this is a power that locks you inplace and make your character flex his muscles or whatever he have on his arms, frankly i wonder if any person getting heal off of this might just End up running off to his\hers Death. [This could bring shock!]

and why a heal? why not be able to cast a shield round the allies instead?
    [This Guy flexing muscles is making allies around him feeling Invincible And Strong!]

is it that hard to input that in to this game?

why the cooldown? for a maintain? wow. this not going to be a trend i hope. The energy cost seem do it right vs the cooldown for a power that should had been a trigger vs a maintain, you know not everyone can hold down a button perfectly you know, like really 6 seconds is to much time, every second count you know for healing power. 3o3

Nobody:

Me: why this is not a device?

6 second would maybe be bit less, maybe... but why this is not a device...... anniversary is coming! O,m,g.

It's clearly not meant for constant healing, it's meant for stuff like Kiga ice storms, or other situations where people around you are suddenly taking a bunch of damage. It's not meant to turn your punch-person into a full time healer. As for your energy concerns... I dunno I use it fine in PTS, I doubt I'll have issues on live with some auras on me. As for healing bonus not affecting it, great! I won't be motivated to gimp my dps by doing something silly like trying to stack healing bonus. Win win situation right there \o/

If it's useful for one thing then it's mostly useful for none....

if you knocked 6 seconds,
    if you tomb\held\stun. 6 seconds
    if had to move or die. 6 seconds
    if you have to heal yourself right away. 6 seconds
    you had to get with 20ft to save somebody because they don't want to block. 6 seconds
    would be shock to know if you had to fart it will stilll be 6 seconds

We or at least I've been suggesting Kaiz to buff it up a bit. But I don't she'll let it since it's just a dumb power for laughs. It's pretty obvious with the animation. I still think a melee dps who doesn't aim for a top score can have fun with this power. It's not meant to be a main heal anyway. They can still use Resurgence(or any HoT) to heal themselves (and devices). Plus, tombs get melted by ranged aoe so single target dps rarely get to help.

why not just throw this power in the pile of useless powers that soon be forgotten... that would be a Wonderful idea.
    Also Reckless do around 3% compare to defender glove that do 5%

this is going to be a Great update!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    who would want to use this for fun reason? i

Yes. Why would anyone do anything for a fun reason in a video game? o3o
    who would want to use this for fun reason? i

Yes. Why would anyone do anything for a fun reason in a video game? o3o

yeah at a price of a powerslot. when you could get a emote and aura for that same thing.... yeah.
  • leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    It's all matter of choice. Whatever the evidences you bring, if it's decided it has to be a sub-optimal heal, it's a valid choice, and your evidences won't change a lot of things.
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Actually, here's the fix for flex: make it knock down foes (internal cd 4s). Magically all of its energy issues go away.
    You could add knock to it for energy gain and suddenly it would be a working power on Strength stacking DPS builds, but it would still be a crappy power.
    Eh, no, it would be a mediocre power. Certainly not something you use most of the time, but situationally useful.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Honestly, I think as long as you make the energy on the flex heal usable, it should be fine. I have a hybrid healer tank whose build would work perfectly for it if the energy cost wasn't so massive. If you change anything, that's what I would suggest. Doesn't have to be top tier, just usable. :P
  • behemothking#9246 behemothking Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Actually, here's the fix for flex: make it knock down foes (internal cd 4s). Magically all of its energy issues go away.
    You could add knock to it for energy gain and suddenly it would be a working power on Strength stacking DPS builds, but it would still be a crappy power.
    Eh, no, it would be a mediocre power. Certainly not something you use most of the time, but situationally useful.

No, it sucks because of the cooldown being 6 seconds. It's not a justified cooldown. It's just like putting 20 second cooldown on Rocket. Just so that you can't use it as much as you want to? Like what is it that Kaiserin is so afraid of to put unjustified cooldowns on powers? It's not like reducing the cooldown of these powers makes it OP or something.

It has highly limited utility already, so why does it need such a long cooldown? Directly compared to Vala's, It doesn't perform tasks for healing as well, yet on top of that, it has double the cooldown. For what?

The power would make sense after:

1. It can knock. Then it works on DPS builds.
    2. It becomes a 3 second cooldown power. Then its usage utility isn't so hampered.
    3. The bonus healing bug becomes fixed. (I see Kaiserin commented on it already)

It doesn't need to be a great power, but you can't just slap on unnecessary limitations on things just because you feel like it.

Also should give context about why I have to point out how much less powerful flex heal is. It's because Kaiserin has been presented with the reduce cooldown suggestion many times on discord already, but has rejected it each time, even though the cooldown doesn't make sense. Honestly feels like "I want a high cooldown because I don't want the power to be good because I don't want to see people using flex emote everywhere."

If you want the cooldown to be that long so badly, it'll need to be a better power. Or just throw sensible power design out the window. Whatever, I'm over it.
    Post edited by behemothking#9246 on
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Add a 10 second cooldown to Iniquity. There, all heals are buffed now o3o​​
    edited August 2019
    lezard21 wrote: »

This statement is technically correct if you change it to "all other heals".
    Post edited by spinnytop on
    edited August 2019
    lezard21 wrote: »

This statement is technically correct if you change it to "all other heals".

giphy.gif
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer

FC.31.20190827.4
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    New Power: Final Punch
    Brick Framework Ultimate
    Deals heavy damage to one target that scales with your Enrage stacks. Knocks back your target and nearby targets. Expires all Form stacks on you.
    \
    I'm really glad you made this into it's own power, way better than being tied with Haymaker

So... since there was no Archetype update in this, will Behemoth get this as lvl 40 power?
    4VyMPK2.gif
    FAAAAAAALCOOOOOOOOON! PUNCH
    Loving the new animation too :grin:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Impressive Physique is scaling alright with Bonus Healing now. Getting 2k crit heals with Virt gear, 1.2k for Justice. Wish the ticks were faster tho.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    1. Defiance should keep the energy gain from being hit. If it was too overpowered it could have a cooldown period. Like you generate energy from being hit every 3 seconds or so. It was sort of thematic and relative to what a tank wants, a tank would want to get hit so they generate energy. Kind of like a berserker thing, the more you get hit the stronger you become. It gave the impression of a burly brawler beckoning enemies to attack him because the more enemies hitting him the stronger he became.
    2. There should be another Enrage alternative. Like one similar to Form of the Tiger. Gain a stack every time you charge up a melee attack 50% and higher. Difference is it scales by Strength rather than Dexterity. And it's Enrage stacks instead of Focus as there are powers that utilizes Enrage like Unleashed Rage. Would be nice to have something like that than just an Enrage that knocked.
    3. Demolish's damage nerf was a bit too much. It does less damage than Heavy Weapons AoE attacks. Demolish could be put back in the same damage as before and have the cost and charge time returned to being higher as before. At this point Arc of Ruin does more damage than Demolish which is an AoE and applies a damage resistance debuff.
    4. Warcry or Call to Battle should give Hold resistance as well. Because if this was the change from taking Force of Will out of Defiance and making it into a separate power, than it should also get the Hold resistance that Force of Will provided before.
    5. That loss of Nullifying Punch on Haymaker. Why is this so? I figured all Tier 3 powers got some kind of special effect and it was righteously so.
    My laser sword tank is doing just fine without the energy gain from Defiant, so apparently it was redundant on a tank anyways. Blocking fills up your bar so fast in tank role.
    My laser sword tank is doing just fine without the energy gain from Defiant, so apparently it was redundant on a tank anyways. Blocking fills up your bar so fast in tank role.

Not a matter if you have problems on generating energy or not the theme of the power is taken away from it. If it means slotting Defiance meant you can't generate energy through other powers like Energy Unlocks or Enrage, that could be placed in as a 1 point advantage or something that makes Defiance have the energy gain but you can't gain energy from other powers.
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    So what's the advantages that Personal Force Field, Lightning Reflexes, Regen and Invuln get? If Defiance needs this advantage then shouldn't the others get a buff as well? They too are "tanking" powers so... why the bias?
    edited September 2019
    mordray001 wrote: »
    So what's the advantages that Personal Force Field, Lightning Reflexes, Regen and Invuln get? If Defiance needs this advantage then shouldn't the others get a buff as well? They too are "tanking" powers so... why the bias?
    Regeneration did get a damage resistance increase as a bonus for some reason. But Defiance is getting gutted. Personal Force Field should get buffed. Also Invulnerability was meant to be special in that it's more damage absorption but it also gets a lot of damage resistance. Lightning Reflexes works very well with BCR. Aside from Personal Force Field, the other ones have an extra specialty of their own and were good at a certain role, they all fit their themes, but Defiance is the one that gets the axe as well as losing it's theme.
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    I would disagree, for one I don't think Defiance is being gutted. The % resistance per stack can reach 20%+ without too much stat/mod investiment, whereas before it was all on Cons and took a substantial amount of it.

Defiance is the tank passive for the highest possible resistance, if you want to focus your character as a 'main tank', you go for it. Invulnerability is for 'off-tanking', though it can very well main tank too, just not with as impressive stats as defiance. Regeneration makes you literally unkillable if the enemy can't overcome your healing (that's just math), so it's not really good for Cosmics but it excels at solo & 'easier' content. Lightning Reflexes grants the highest damage absorption possible- if you can keep your dodge in check (mess up and you die, usually. Apparently having 99.8% dodge chance equals to 'you're going to die', cause we're just that unlucky).

Defiance giving you an absurd amount of energy and not requiring any advantage point made unnecessary the need for there even being an EU for Might. It certainly helped a ton since Brick didn't have any fitting EUs (unless you worked out with gadgeteering or fire EUs), but it was way too much, way too freely without any investment.

If you're struggling for energy, there are powers that give you more energy, and I don't mean just EU & Toggle. Also, perhaps it is time to consider other Superstats. It isn't really that vital to have Str if you can work with a toggle for Int. Case in point, you can actually run a int/end/rec build and have a lot of success with it (as a DPS of course. I would say Healer too since there's a toggle for rec but we all know how terrible rec-spamming is, even more when supports already have a lot of equilibrium naturally).

Anyway, TLDR since I apparently talk way too much, Defiance gave free stuff without the need of any investment. It still holds spot as the highest resistance value obtainable (therefore great for main-tanking) and you might just need to figure other ways to get that energy you are needing.

Best of luck out there.
    edited September 2019
    lunnylunny wrote: »
    I would disagree, for one I don't think Defiance is being gutted. The % resistance per stack can reach 20%+ without too much stat/mod investiment, whereas before it was all on Cons and took a substantial amount of it.

Defiance is the tank passive for the highest possible resistance, if you want to focus your character as a 'main tank', you go for it. Invulnerability is for 'off-tanking', though it can very well main tank too, just not with as impressive stats as defiance. Regeneration makes you literally unkillable if the enemy can't overcome your healing (that's just math), so it's not really good for Cosmics but it excels at solo & 'easier' content. Lightning Reflexes grants the highest damage absorption possible- if you can keep your dodge in check (mess up and you die, usually. Apparently having 99.8% dodge chance equals to 'you're going to die', cause we're just that unlucky).

Defiance giving you an absurd amount of energy and not requiring any advantage point made unnecessary the need for there even being an EU for Might. It certainly helped a ton since Brick didn't have any fitting EUs (unless you worked out with gadgeteering or fire EUs), but it was way too much, way too freely without any investment.

If you're struggling for energy, there are powers that give you more energy, and I don't mean just EU & Toggle. Also, perhaps it is time to consider other Superstats. It isn't really that vital to have Str if you can work with a toggle for Int. Case in point, you can actually run a int/end/rec build and have a lot of success with it (as a DPS of course. I would say Healer too since there's a toggle for rec but we all know how terrible rec-spamming is, even more when supports already have a lot of equilibrium naturally).

Anyway, TLDR since I apparently talk way too much, Defiance gave free stuff without the need of any investment. It still holds spot as the highest resistance value obtainable (therefore great for main-tanking) and you might just need to figure other ways to get that energy you are needing.

Best of luck out there.

If you've been reading what I wrote before, I said that if that energy gain is overpowered, make it so Defiance has an advantage that makes you unable to gain energy any other way but gains the energy that it used to get. The main issue is that it's theme is being removed.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    If you've been reading what I wrote before, I said that if that energy gain is overpowered, make it so Defiance has an advantage that makes you unable to gain energy any other way but gains the energy that it used to get. The main issue is that it's theme is being removed.

The energy gain would have to be incredibly minimal for it to be included. No other passive gives as much energy or replaces the need for a build to have an EU (or some sort of energy investment).

At present, it takes some investment to just keep your energy flowing somewhat generously with Pulverizer EU.

What would really ruin theme is if Defiance no longer stacked and was just a static value.

If your theme is gaining energy from taking damage...you can easily adapt by blocking, since that gives you energy when taking damage.
    The theme of "hitting him just makes him angry" wasn't lost, you just need to do a bit more for it now, i.e. as raven pointed out, blocking ( which is something I hear tanks do! ). Defiance + Retaliation, bam boom there's the hulk theme.​​
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I've only retconned a couple Defiance tanks so far and they don't feel gutted to me. Still tanking cosmics with them and no obvious problems yet.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    the only issue with energy is at lairs and alerts atm, but eh, anything does have energy issues at alerts, lairs tho...​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Since Defiance is now decoupled from constitution it's actually been viable for me as concept fuel. Now I could have a suit that absorbed energy from 'hits' and recycled that into increased defense... as one example.
    edited September 2019
    The theme of "hitting him just makes him angry" wasn't lost, you just need to do a bit more for it now, i.e. as raven pointed out, blocking ( which is something I hear tanks do! ). Defiance + Retaliation, bam boom there's the hulk theme.​​

The way Defiance worked with energy gain from hits was like the Fury gain Brutes had or rage gain of warriors and feral druids in WoW. That was the concept that was cool.
    edited September 2019

The way Defiance worked with energy gain from hits was like the Fury gain Brutes had or rage gain of warriors and feral druids in WoW. That was the concept that was cool.

Well that's also still in the game, via a spec from going Con Primary. Not an optimal PSS choice in the current meta, but certainly worth it for a cool concept.
    While I've had 'gains power from pain' or 'gains power from being hit' concepts, honestly, Retaliation has always been a better match on that than Defiance anyway.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    [/color]

It was cool, but it was also basically a second energy unlock that came bundled free with Defiance. While it would've been nice to have a new EU based on getting hit so that feeling could be maintained, the devs don't seem to like general purpose EUs, which is unfortunate) so you're out of luck there. That said, as a tank, you'll (hopefully) be blocking some attacks, and tanks still get the most energy-from-blocking out of anyone. The only difference is now it requires an action instead of being automatic for having a pulse. The good news is that, with a possibly-upcoming change that fixes a bug with block energy returns, you can expect to get more energy than ever that way, too.

Oh, and in addition to the above-mentioned Con specialization, you could also take Force Shield + Force Sheath to get ~10 sec of energy-when-hit from attacks, but since tanks generally want a R3 block, and since FS was jacked up to being a 3 point advantage, I wouldn't recommend it if you plan on being a serious endgame tank.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    I can report that Force Sheath + Rank 2 works fantastically well against Cosmics ^_^
    I can report that Force Sheath + Rank 2 works fantastically well against Cosmics ^_^
    If you don't mind the loss in eHP (13% loss vs generic r3 block, though new defiance is typically 5-6% increase in eHP, so it's only a real loss of 7-8%).
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User

You still feel the loss of mitigation if you're a squishy during the Kiga storms and Ape lava if there is little to no AoE heals happening.

But, even a R3 block during the described situations are sometimes not enough. {stupid lava stacking}​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
    edited September 2019
    warcanch wrote: »

You still feel the loss of mitigation if you're a squishy during the Kiga storms and Ape lava if there is little to no AoE heals happening.

But, even a R3 block during the described situations are sometimes not enough. {stupid lava stacking}​​

Yeah but if you're a squishy you shouldn't need the advantage, since you stacked the SS that gets you energy from your form. Force Sheath is really only for tanks using energy hungry power sets. A well-built squisho should be swimming in energy so long as they're attacking.
    edited September 2019
    Hello its me again, propably the only one who gives a darn for Nuclear Shockwave while gets ignored with the feedbacks given for that power
    BUG: Nuclear Shockwave only attacks where you character is facing, it's like particular Power Armour powers but worse
    BUG: Nuclear Shockwave always attacks on a straight line no matter your position

BUG: Nuclear Shockwave ignores targeting, rendering it useless during flight or fighting enemies on lower levels

XmWYJ3J.gif
    An2kHhn.gif
    So for your position alone, when fighting enemies, will screw you up and make you waste a 30 second power
    This is unacceptable, You make it REALLY difficult to me to like this power and I had been using it for 1 week.
    I understand this is a power straight from NPCs so a little to no thought was made for the animation, COME ON NOW, not only the power is locked behind a Grind-wall but it also has more designs flaws which weren't touched with this update, to add salt to the wound it was give a 30 seconds CD

I don't even blame people who don't want to farm for this power anymore

Suggestion: PLEASE make NUCLEAR Shockwave's arc-targeting system better, make it work like Tremor and Earth Splitter
    and please oh please give it more ADV-utility and reduce the CD to 20 seconds, give it a Charge time if you need (it will help preventing wasting the power)

Suggestion: INCREASE the Cone-AOE of the power to keep track of enemies above and below

The only useful I found this power so far is for Laser-DPS Power Armour characters, with every power that deals particle damage
    avianos wrote: »

Suggestion: Cut Nuclear Shockwave's CD to 20 Seconds
    Suggestion:Make Nuclear Shockwave by default apply a trail of Fire Patch that applies Particle Damage DoT (Similar to Fire's patches but with Particle damage type)
    Suggestion: Give Nuclear Shockwave the innate ability to Rupture stacks of Plasma Burn and deal additional damage (like Particle Smash and Plasma Cutter only NOT aweful)
    Suggestion: Give Beatdown ADV to apply Plasma Burn to synergize with Nuclear Shockwave
    Suggestion: Give Nuclear Shockwave a Healing Rune that lasts long enough
    Suggestion: Give Synergy with Reckless and Furius

Everything but the current state
    ​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    @avianos In addition to what you've pointed out and suggested, I really wish that power had an advantage to play clinging flames or maybe Deadly Poison.

It's buggyness is what is stopping me from grabbing it for myself.
    BUG: Havoc Stomp lost it sound effect when it hit the ground​​
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    warcanch wrote: »

But, even a R3 block during the described situations are sometimes not enough. {stupid lava stacking}

Yeah but if you're a squishy you shouldn't need the advantage, since you stacked the SS that gets you energy from your form. Force Sheath is really only for tanks using energy hungry power sets. A well-built squisho should be swimming in energy so long as they're attacking.

Mostly I'd agree. But one of my PA chars uses the adv to help fuel his 3 toggles when soloing. Otherwise, yeah.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
    edited September 2019
    aesica wrote: »

I love Swole Heal Impressive Physique, but an advantage to self heal the user instead of shielding them would be pretty nice, even if the self heal portion is weaker, scales with presence instead of strength, or whatever other measures need to happen to prevent it from being an "every tank needs this self heal" power.

I second that. Impressive Physique should heal the user as well.
    I'm sure that Impressive Physique healing the user was something the devs have not thought of o3o
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I'm more concerned about Nuclear Shockwave. The 30sec cd makes it so undesirable to use and the DoT it gives doesn't have synergy with Might. Not even worth being a utility power. It would really be nice if it's cd was removed like before but if devs really desires so, just give it 6 sec cd like Havoc Stomp.

Nuclear Shockwave right now doesn't justify it's 10k VT requirement...
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    I agree that nuclear shockwave needs some work. I really enjoy being able to one-shot henchies on my AoED healer, but it's very unforgiving with the 30s cooldown. I think the 20 second CD would be the easiest immediate fix, but more could certainly be done. It has a lot of opportunity, especially in utility. Though the change has made it actually usable (though that's saying basically nothing compared to what it used to be), it still feels wonky in targeting and lacks advantages that could make it really useful and fun. Please consider giving this power more attention.
    edited September 2019
    BUG?​​ Wondering if this is WAI:
    3nJhpOW.jpg

Passive says absorbs 82, combat log says it's absorbing 33 ( I think.. it's presented kinda weirdly ). When I unslot the passive I take ~33 more damage, so it appears to be absorbing 33. Where my 82 at?
    Nuclear Shockwave no longer scales by melee bonuses. Got to include that. It used to now it doesn't.
    edited September 2019
    Hello its me again, propably the only one who gives a darn for Nuclear Shockwave while gets ignored with the feedbacks given for that power
    BUG: Nuclear Shockwave only attacks where you character is facing, it's like particular Power Armour powers but worse
    BUG: Nuclear Shockwave always attacks on a straight line no matter your position

BUG: Nuclear Shockwave ignores targeting, rendering it useless during flight or fighting enemies on lower levels

XmWYJ3J.gif
    An2kHhn.gif
    So for your position alone, when fighting enemies, will screw you up and make you waste a 30 second power
    This is unacceptable, You make it REALLY difficult to me to like this power and I had been using it for 1 week.
    I understand this is a power straight from NPCs so a little to no thought was made for the animation, COME ON NOW, not only the power is locked behind a Grind-wall but it also has more designs flaws which weren't touched with this update, to add salt to the wound it was give a 30 seconds CD

I don't even blame people who don't want to farm for this power anymore

Suggestion: PLEASE make NUCLEAR Shockwave's arc-targeting system better, make it work like Tremor and Earth Splitter
    and please oh please give it more ADV-utility and reduce the CD to 20 seconds, give it a Charge time if you need (it will help preventing wasting the power)

Suggestion: INCREASE the Cone-AOE of the power to keep track of enemies above and below

The only useful I found this power so far is for Laser-DPS Power Armour characters, with every power that deals particle damage

Suggestion: Cut Nuclear Shockwave's CD to 20 Seconds
    Suggestion:Make Nuclear Shockwave by default apply a trail of Fire Patch that applies Particle Damage DoT (Similar to Fire's patches but with Particle damage type)
    Suggestion: Give Nuclear Shockwave the innate ability to Rupture stacks of Plasma Burn and deal additional damage (like Particle Smash and Plasma Cutter only NOT aweful)
    Suggestion: Give Beatdown ADV to apply Plasma Burn to synergize with Nuclear Shockwave
    Suggestion: Give Nuclear Shockwave a Healing Rune that lasts long enough
    Suggestion: Give Synergy with Reckless and Furius

Everything but the current state
    ​​

Don't think Laser Sword would want a ranged attack that doesn't scale on melee damage bonuses. I haven't tested out all the other Might ranged attacks but wonder if they still scale on melee damage bonuses after the removal of Strongarm advantages.
This discussion has been closed.