test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bluh, have you been breaking the fourth wall again?

sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
Cute kicks, but I think Lady Anubis has been skipping leg day now and again.

435r9346wrl31.jpg
Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends

Comments

• sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    (Sorry, saw it on Reddit, couldn’t resist.)
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    :lol:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Why do you think I'm going jogging then??
    m7hrK9e.png
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• i know all video games in existence have shitty collision detection and likely will for decades to come, but you really don't need to represent it in art by having half your body phasing through a solid door​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    no that's the wall that's being broken in question.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    https://youtu.be/QLyXH4YaiCc

Im still freaking impressed how this program Bluhman is using has this amount of costumization​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!