test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quesion about how to make a tiny little character like ant-man size ~

Same as title, tried to adjust body, legs, arms but my character still can't shrink to ant-man size.

I wonder if some one can tell me how to adjust my character become to tiny ant-man size.

Thanks,

Comments

• stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Buy a Super Shrinker. Either from the Z-store, another player or the Auction House.

If there are any exploits to get you even smaller I have no clue about those.

• stratluver wrote: »
    Buy a Super Shrinker. Either from the Z-store, another player or the Auction House.

If there are any exploits to get you even smaller I have no clue about those.

Well, I do see someone made his character really small without using that device. I just don't know how to make it.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    How you know he did it without that device?
    And should you just ask how he did it.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    There's an exploit involved with getting really, really tiny.... and as such we're not allowed to share it.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Until the personal shrink minaturizer is released, probably just before the personal growth magnifier. In comic physics it's always easier to make things small as compared to big.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Thanks everyone~

This body size adjustment made me feel very depressed. The size of the upper body looks strange, especially the part of the abdomen, and the part of the neck. These parts can't be adjusted. The size of the upper body looks strange, especially the part of the abdomen, and the part of the neck. These parts can't be adjusted. This will make the character look taller in the upper body, although the upper part of the body is adjusted to the minimum. Then the lower body is Very short. The proportion of the whole body is very strange.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Yup, I discovered this when making my Atom homage. Quite frustrating :(
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods