test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Returning playing suffering from Might Nerf asks for Build and Role help.

supremewomansupremewoman Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Builds and Roles
I am going through a crisis. I relied on might to survive the destruction of the City of Heroes universe. Through this same power, I was able to dominate PVE until my departure in 2015. After returning home from space, I realized that all my powers turned into nothing. The same feeling Superman had when his powerset was completely changed from “Might” to energy back in the 90’s.

My concept is that of an unharmed tank with excellent aggro/threat, hit points, defense and low to medium Damage. The concept is similar to Invincible from Image Comics. Here is my current build…

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=32&n=Supreme Woman&d=13170N341AMb010020J000J20WJD08JA039A03JE03JG037G00JH0K9K03JF00JK01JO03JC0300000tak3bhx30000000000&e=

Is there anything you guys can do to help me reach my goal without breaking concept?

screenshot-2019-08-31-20-00-43.jpg

screenshot-2019-08-31-21-30-59.jpg

Supreme-Woman-Powered-Me.jpg

Thank you and i hope to play with you in-game!

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,747 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Well, the latest changes to Might aren't represented in the HeroCreator planner atm, so that means until it's updated you shouldn't trust all of the HC's details on Might just yet. Anyways, it looks almost like a typical Might tank here, but just lacking some polish and focus (like, you don't want two defensive passives- here, Defiant and Invuln-, and you typically don't want to rank the toggle/form- here, Enrage). Here's one example (of many) on how you could update it:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Tank)
    v3.34:32

Super Stats
    Level 6: Strength (Primary)
    Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Behemoth (Str: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 10, End: 8)
    Level 6: Relentless (Str: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 12: Physical Conditioning (Str: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 15: Bodybuilder (Str: 5, End: 5)
    Level 18: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)
    Level 21: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Clobber
    Level 1: Defensive Combo (Rank 2, Pummel, Challenge!)
    Level 6: Defiance (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 8: Enrage
    Level 11: Pulverizer
    Level 14: Mighty Leap
    Level 17: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Shockwave (Rank 2, Power Shift, Challenge!)
    Level 23: Haymaker (Rank 2, Rank 3, Challenge!)
    Level 26: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Retaliation (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 32: Thunderclap (Collateral Damage)
    Level 35: Imbue
    Level 38: Unleashed Rage (Rank 2,Commanding Presence)
    Adv. Points: 34/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Strength: Swole (2/3)
    Strength: Physical Peak (3/3)
    Strength: Brutality (2/2)
    Strength: Juggernaut (2/3)
    Strength: Overpower (1/3)
    Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
    Warden: Elusive (2/2)
    Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Protector: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Protector: Beacon of Hope (1/3)
    Protector: Unrelenting (1/2)
    Protector: Bulwark (2/2)
    Protector: Defensive Expertise (3/3)
    Mastery: Protector Mastery (1/1)

(not linking to the HC version yet, as it hasn't been updated)

Defense Combo can be spammed when you want to utilize its innate damage shield, and/or used on trash to build knock immunity so Haymaker won't knockback. Shockwave can be the main AoE tag (when close-up, it functions more like a melee ability now in its flagging, which is nice), and can clump enemies up in front of you for follow-ups w/ Defense Combo, Haymaker, and/or Unleashed Rage. UR can be used for a bit of burst dmg and threat. Haymaker is the main boss-killer here, ofc. I kept TClap in there just as another AoE CC tool. You could also maybe consider getting the new Endorphin Rush power as a heal instead of (or in addition to) Conviction. Also, Imbue (if you're keeping it) is best popped when you're at a health deficit to get decent crit bonuses out of it. Gears mostly for Con, w/ some Str and Rec.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Honestly, you can ignore most of the new stuff for might; mostly, what you need to change is that you need to spend advantage points on Defiance and give more thought to energy.
  • Options
    supremewomansupremewoman Posts: 11 Arc User
    Thank you guys, this helped me out greatly.I hope we get to meet in game and run a few missions!