test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need help with improve my current 3 toggle beam PA build.

Hello

After testing all the builds, I think the PA build is best for me. I used to have 3 none beam toggle: Mini Gun, Dual Wrist Rocket Barrage, Micro Munitions (Thanks to @flowcyto sharing so many builds to me). I switched them to 3 toggle beam + Shoulder Launcher last night and run ACT testing both of build this morning, with 3 none beam toggles my DPS was4300 +/-, when using bean toggle + shoulder launcher my dps was 4900+/- ~ 5000+/-. Please see screenshot:
Beam toggle build DPS reprot:
m.qpic.cn/psb?/306fa589-e8e3-4513-99f7-80c9db42b093/anjUxUpSz0ISqTJ2mhpB6gUH0TlC2iqUbVDvJ2CDB0k!/b/dLgAAAAAAAAA&bo=Iwn3ACMJ9wADFzI!&rf=viewer_4&t=5

None beam toggle build DPS report:
m.qpic.cn/psb?/306fa589-e8e3-4513-99f7-80c9db42b093/WRYFd1P2WY3kTyvvA2aW15MD30uJo.P1FAyVrmvv3wc!/b/dDEBAAAAAAAA&bo=HQnIAB0JyAADFzI!&rf=viewer_4&t=5

my character stt:
m.qpic.cn/psb?/306fa589-e8e3-4513-99f7-80c9db42b093/YOGjidEXmLOiVhqrFmv4K4p**I4tvssZ0h8fbBOFbGk!/b/dDYBAAAAAAAA&bo=UAL.AFAC*gADJwI!&rf=viewer_4&t=5

My beam toggle build:
https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=32&n=&d=15820VXWaKIL000000910094039C0099039E009M039O039H05ON01AE019D039R0396051L000ckr438W3UbT50000000000&e=MTUyIGRleCAxNTIgY29uIDU0MiBlZ29FZ28gcHJpbWFyeQ~~

My none beam toggle build (again Thanks @flowcyto ):
https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=32&n=&d=15820VXWaKIL0000009100970D9C0099039E009F0D9O039503ON01AE039D039R031H001L000ckr438W3UbT50000000000&e=

Hope some one can help to improve my dps builds, or Stt adjustment. Also, I wonder what devices should I take? I saw most buff device can't be use to myself, so sad.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    I think the stats look pretty good for where you're at, assuming you're not having many energy issues (doesn't seem like you are, looking at the parses).

I assume for the Beam build that you are doing something like alternating between the Shoulder Launcher and Eye Beams? Cause you can't use them at the same time. If you wanted to do a similar comparison w/ non-Beam PA, you'd have to also include that, but alternating w/ Minigun instead of Eye Beams. I don't think those results will be much different, since the beam and non-beam options have similar (or matching) base dps numbers, but it may be worth checking out. The crit rng was pretty bad for Shoulder Launcher in that beam parse, but sometimes that happens in short-medium length tests, and you just have to factor it in. I'm also unsure if rotating in FAW is worth it for single-targets (just looking at base dps numbers, it doesn't look like it is, but you can test that). FAW's AoE coverage is really good to keep it for that niche, though, if you want.

You also have Melta Cannon on Chest Laser, but it doesn't seem like the boost to PBurn is that great here, judging by the parses (about +130 dps? .. versus adding another 20% to Chest Laser's 1251 dps w/ R3 = +250 dps).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    flowcyto wrote: »
    I think the stats look pretty good for where you're at, assuming you're not having many energy issues (doesn't seem like you are, looking at the parses).

I assume for the Beam build that you are doing something like alternating between the Shoulder Launcher and Eye Beams? Cause you can't use them at the same time. If you wanted to do a similar comparison w/ non-Beam PA, you'd have to also include that, but alternating w/ Minigun instead of Eye Beams. I don't think those results will be much different, since the beam and non-beam options have similar (or matching) base dps numbers, but it may be worth checking out. The crit rng was pretty bad for Shoulder Launcher in that beam parse, but sometimes that happens in short-medium length tests, and you just have to factor it in. I'm also unsure if rotating in FAW is worth it for single-targets (just looking at base dps numbers, it doesn't look like it is, but you can test that). FAW's AoE coverage is really good to keep it for that niche, though, if you want.

You also have Melta Cannon on Chest Laser, but it doesn't seem like the boost to PBurn is that great here, judging by the parses (about +130 dps? .. versus adding another 20% to Chest Laser's 1251 dps w/ R3 = +250 dps).

Normally just using eye beam apply the debuff and using Shoulder Launcher do damage. I tried cosmic with FAW, it not that bad maintained it til end can make like 20K dmg each 1 mins, after imbue has been changed, I don't know what should be the replacement skill so I take it. And I usually test my build like doing 4 min and 30 sec may be next time I will do it longer. I will change melta cannon to R3 and run ACT again later see how it goes.

Thanks,
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Imbue's base crit bonuses are pretty bad now when it's used at high or full health, so that AO is going to even more be about activating it when you have a health deficit now, if you're still taking it (the health-based bonus only factors in when you pop Imbue; it doesn't dynamically change w/ your health afterwards). AOs in general aren't that strong for overall dps on geared dps toons, though if you have little else to boost dmg available to you then getting a ranked one is still better than nothing (and can provide other secondary effects).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • Options
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Imbue's base crit bonuses are pretty bad now when it's used at high or full health, so that AO is going to even more be about activating it when you have a health deficit now, if you're still taking it (the health-based bonus only factors in when you pop Imbue; it doesn't dynamically change w/ your health afterwards). AOs in general aren't that strong for overall dps on geared dps toons, though if you have little else to boost dmg available to you then getting a ranked one is still better than nothing (and can provide other secondary effects).

Emmm. what is AO ?
  • Options
    Active Offense, like Imbue