test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 8/22/2019

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
Nightmare Invasion
  • This event has ended. The vendor will stick around for 1 week.

Death Rattle
  • Made some adjustments to the final mission to help with enemies clipping into the world.
  • Fixed an issue where some players could not enter the mission again.

Lockbox
For the next week the Collector's Lockbox will be dropping.
  • Added the contents of the Aquatic Lockbox into the Collector's store.

Comments

• serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    When you changed from nemesis tokens to nemesis recognition with no warning with no way to exchange the currencies as with previous changes the cheapest item in the token store set to 25 tokens. Immediately after the patch that made this change I pointed out to you the fact that there was no way to use up/remove tokens that weren't multiples of 25 and you said you would add a 1 token item to the old store for that. We are still waiting for that to be done, until then People are stuck with undependable and useless nemesis tokens cluttering their currency lists.

When will the fix you promised for this oversight be fixed? Since you didn't want to provide an exchange of old currency to the new type the easiest fix (also mentioned) would be to add consumables to the nemesis token store as they cost 1 each.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    When will the fix you promised for this oversight be fixed?

gotta fix the fix with a fix so it's fixed o3o
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    gotta fix the fix with a fix so it's fixed o3o

Sounds fix— er, FISHY to me…
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    See my comment last week to this same comment.
    When you changed from nemesis tokens to nemesis recognition with no warning with no way to exchange the currencies as with previous changes the cheapest item in the token store set to 25 tokens. Immediately after the patch that made this change I pointed out to you the fact that there was no way to use up/remove tokens that weren't multiples of 25 and you said you would add a 1 token item to the old store for that. We are still waiting for that to be done, until then People are stuck with undependable and useless nemesis tokens cluttering their currency lists.

When will the fix you promised for this oversight be fixed? Since you didn't want to provide an exchange of old currency to the new type the easiest fix (also mentioned) would be to add consumables to the nemesis token store as they cost 1 each.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    See my comment last week to this same comment.
    You mean the week before. And then the week before that. And then the week before that. And before that.

@atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User

This is starting to bore me. u r boring. stop boring me o3o at least make a meme like Chaos did for personal magnifiers​​
  • fermifermi Posts: 117 Arc User
    Memes are the best!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    373fpu.jpg
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • fermifermi Posts: 117 Arc User
    Yay for memes!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Great update

AfmxuKX.gif
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing the 4th mission. I can get in again, and resume my justified lemurian genocide! :)

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    lezard21 wrote: »
    This is starting to bore me. u r boring. stop boring me o3o at least make a meme like Chaos did for personal magnifiers​​
    And? If you're looking to be entertained in the release notes of a video game you have nobody to blame but yourself. The reason we have release notes is so that we can read about the chances to the game and ask about certain chances, they're not here to entertain you, why don't you slink back to a forum where people are trying to have fun or trying to entertain you?