test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Power Chord
    Increased activation period to 0.5 seconds (from 0.3).
    Damage and cost adjusted based on the change.
    Maintain damage now scales based on your Enrage stacks.
    No longer provides a scaling damage bonus while maintaining.
    Now properly applies Disorient when fully maintained.
    Increased knock back distance significantly.
    Changed damage to melee typed.
    Rock Concert advantage: Exhilarate has been changed to apply a charge speed bonus and energy to nearby players.
    You know... if I havent's gave up my Sonic DPS Crescendo whose builds got ruined like 7 times even since 2013 I would be very upset right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    C 'est la vie

Was never fan of this ultimate beside Sonic DPS build and using it on 3 Supports characters with advs

Speaking of Sonic damage, is Hypervoice also gonna get updated?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    <font color="#ff0000">Bug
    Where it happens: slicer gloves and dark transfusion self damage
    What happens: they both consume blindside blow buff

R3 havock stomp is missing the audio</font>​​
    Post edited by nacito#6758 on
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Color Hues
    The Might powers, tested with clobber, beat down, demolish, mighty leap, do not replace their color trail with the selected hue. Rather they appear to be combining the hues together to make a new one. For example the default orange combined with red is producing a pink color rather then the expected red coloring.
    Edit: Should have kept testing. It looks like the codes are off set... Just tried changing the color to an orange hue along the top line and got a red hue.
    Edit2: It looks like the offsets are different for each power... clobber needed to be nearly into the top line of red to get red... but then just suddenly jumped to a pink coloring.

Sorry for the multiple edits... I kept having thoughts of how it might be behaving... after I thought I was done.
    Post edited by mordray001 on
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Bug: Beatdown's 3rd hit applies knock attempt on the primary target only. Secondary targets are being damaged by the cone, but are not being knock attempted.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    bluhman wrote: »
    Bug
    Beatdown
    2nd hit of the combo's damage doesn't increase when you rank it up.

This bug's still there.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

edited August 2019
    Bug
    Retaliation
    The damage buff is still consumed by energy builders. Not just that but also EB taunts and reflective damage such as Primus Spark Shield

which is silly when we're trying to land this on a Might punch or something that's a massive damage spike, and also considering this is not an issue the ancient Gadgeteering Sonic Device/Toxic Nanites have. Perhaps leverage some of the code on those powers to help Retaliation out.

• poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Alright so I've been testing haymaker since the damage bonuses were fixed, it seems to be working well now and it's damage is no longer as underwhelming as it was, and that makes me happy.
    However I feel the new rotation is still kinda wonky.

Suggestion
    -Either remove reckless from haymaker's rotation and leave it to demolish, or, make an attack that can refresh both reckless and demolish.

-Demolish 2 point adv on Beatdown and Defensive Combo, applies demolish on last combo hit, removes shield effect, etc.

- Ultimate version of haymaker to be a standalone power, maybe at a later time

-Reduce Cooldown on Nuclear Shockwave or remove it's cooldown entirely.

-Give aggressor back the enrage stacks.

and with that I thank you for your work on the revamp ^_^
    Post edited by poptartmaniac#8493 on
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Bug{?}
    Blindside Blow Buff
    Buff gets consumed by OV Slicer's DoT. Actually, it seem it gets consumed by any DoT. Just like Retaliate buff...

Bug
    Brute Force
    You can STILL pick it as an extra Energy Unlock.

Bug(?)
    Impressive Physique
    The shield it gives doesn't seem to absorb every hit. Some dmg from mobs get through it.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Alright so I've been testing haymaker since the damage bonuses were fixed, it seems to be working well now and it's damage is no longer as underwhelming as it was, and that makes me happy.

I wouldn't call 50k crits in tank role and 95k crits in dps role.. underwhelming. That's with the 5 point adv. Now the regular haymaker almost hits as hard as the ultimate version (again) and that's without a alot of set up / no skill needed, aswell as no drawback.

Edit: Maybe they should slap a 1-2 second cooldown on the power, to bring it down to other power's levels.
  • oyo32oyo32 Posts: 141 Arc User
    Suggestions:
    • Defensive Combo
      • A 2-Point Advantage that applies Demolish (at the cost of the shield)
      • A 2-Point Advantage that applies Reckless (at the cost of the shield)
      • A 2 (3?)-Point Advantage that applies Aegis (at the cost of the shield)
      Defensive Combo is in a pretty bad spot right now, even with the buffed shield. The problem is that it is offering no utility outside of the shield.

As a Might DPS, there is zero reason to even consider this power, since it can't apply Demolish or Reckless which is essential to your rotation. Besides, you'll already be getting a shield from Reckless that will last as long as you keep the buff and keep attacking (which ideally as a DPS you'll be doing all the time). Even though Bastion doesn't take your defenses into account now, as a DPS that won't matter much since you won't have much to begin with anyway.

As a Might tank, the Bastion changes do make the shield on this power more appealing, but once again the lack of utility outside of the shield I can still see being a deal breaker for many. Especially with Reckless being a must have for Might now. I'm going to re-suggest adding an advantage that replaces the shield with Aegis, which is a good defensive buff for tanks and personally I think there should be more ways of applying this buff. It also helps keep the "defensive theme" compared to Beatdown which gets Blindside Blow instead of this advantage.

Also, personally I just want to see this power be a viable pick for anyone using Might for theme reasons. Defensive Combo is a good thematic looking pick for those Superman super strength Might types, whereas Beatdown is a more better look for the Hulk types of Might brutes. Unfortunately, as it stands right now, Defensive Combo is a hard sell for a lot of Might builds.

• Beatdown
      • A 2-Point Advantage that applies Demolish.
      Going to echo this suggestion too. Every revamped melee combo is capable of applying its powerset's corresponding damage debuff. There's no reason this standard should change. Besides, as others have pointed out Iron Chain is already capable of applying Demolish and Reckless.

• Havoc Stomp
      • Remove the cooldown, or tie it to Major Impact advantage
      I'm still unsure as to why Havoc Stomp is getting a CD, especially when it self-roots still. There are far better PBAoEs from other melee sets that either do more damage and/or are less disruptive. Dragon Kick is probably the biggest example here, which does great damage, has a great amount of utility, and stuns. All with no cooldown and self-root.

• Mighty Kick, Head Butt, Hurl
      • A 2-Point Advantage that applies Demolish (if this power does not have one already)
      • A 2-Point Advantage that applies Reckless.
    • Or a new power that is capable of quickly refreshing Demolish and Reckless

With Haymaker's Reckless advantage now working we can finally start getting an idea of what Revamped Might will play like. However, right now it seems that the optimal rotation is heading towards being focused around Beatdown since it can apply Reckless, refresh Demolish (on combo finish), and setup Blindside Blow. Some people may like the new combo based rotation, some may not. Personally I'm not a fan of it, and prefer the simpler rotation Might uses now on Live. For me it feels clunky.

That being said, it still feels like a major oversight that Might doesn't have a quick Demolish + Reckless refresher. Even if the idea is to make Might a combo focused powerset, other revamped melee powersets that are combo heavy still have the ability to quickly refresh their buffs and debuffs (or DoTs). Single Blade can refresh its Bleed stacks and the Shredded debuff with Scything Blade. Laser Sword can refresh its Plasma Beam stacks and the Disintegrate debuff with Lightwave Slash. In general, it has been a standard for every revamped melee powerset to have at least one quick refresher for their essential buffs/debuffs.

AOyJ2f6.png
    Suggestion
    Meat Shield
    New Block Power (Uses Valiant or Flex_Low emote)
    Gives 250/300/360% all dmg resist based on rank. 10/15/20% Chance to apply Reckless on self.
    3pt advantage that either gives Retaliate buff of Blindside Blow buff.

I was baby tanking during dino and this thought crossed my mind. Wouldn't it be a neat idea if we had a block power while looking cocky? We have Valiant and Flex_Low emote for this. It would be a waste if it weren't used as such. XD
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited August 2019

I wouldn't call 50k crits in tank role and 95k crits in dps role.. underwhelming. That's with the 5 point adv. Now the regular haymaker almost hits as hard as the ultimate version (again) and that's without a alot of set up / no skill needed, aswell as no drawback.

Edit: Maybe they should slap a 1-2 second cooldown on the power, to bring it down to other power's levels.

You can't get that high in tank role, not anymore.

Unless you mean behemoth AT? that is being fixed in this revamp thankfully ;-;

the 5 point adv was removed by kaiserin cuz it was causing huge issues.

As of haymaker right now on live or pts, to get 50k you need several debuffs (3-4), reckless and blindside as well if on pts, a high severity build, and possibly ice sheathe, you could get even higher but you'd need to exploit the full stacks of draysha, use even more debuffs, basically, an unplayable build that only works in the powerhouse dummies.

• atherrisatherris Posts: 27 Arc User

First off, where are you getting these numbers? It's a long charge time on a power that is 10 foot maximum, and is costly, I wouldn't say it has no drawbacks. If you're grabbing the base damage, then adding up all the stuff from form, passive, and severity, then I'm sorry to tell you, but you forgot to factor in diminishing returns. If that's not the case, I ask again, where are you getting these numbers from?

First off, where are you getting these numbers? It's a long charge time on a power that is 10 foot maximum, and is costly, I wouldn't say it has no drawbacks. If you're grabbing the base damage, then adding up all the stuff from form, passive, and severity, then I'm sorry to tell you, but you forgot to factor in diminishing returns. If that's not the case, I ask again, where are you getting these numbers from?

My friend tested it, you were there with her on the pts..
    Thoughts on Defiance;
    My problem with Defiance in a nut shell has been it's starting out vulnerability. While big resist sounds fine and dandy on paper,
    Defiance is fairly weak to small damage and gets shredded by it fairly quickly
    . It also has the issue of not starting out with a semi decent level of resistance versus every other passive, at least in regards to being defensive to itself and takes a significant amount of time for ramp up, versus other passives. The current set up, if ranks were taken (and I know it is something players currently do not do), is that a base 60% resistance would be had if someone actually took rank 3 of Defiance. But that is not possible with new Defiance. I think a compromise is in order around somewhere.

Currently, with mostly rank 7 mods slotted, a rank 3 Defiance can get 23% resistance per stack, or 138% resistance in total when all 6 stacks are together. How about as a compromise that the player starts with half that value of 138% (thus 69%) at rank 3 and rank 7 mods, and gains 11.5% per stack of Defiance. or there abouts. This provides the similar effect but doesn't have the downside of such a severe ramp up.
    As Defiance lacks the ability, on its own, to withstand small arms damage and is more designed for big mass hits
    , this would give a better leading edge towards that factor.

Sorry but, small hits trigger defiant stacks. The result is an unkillable character, since it gets stronger and stronger (def. wise) with each "small hit".
    edited August 2019
    Yes, the 5 point adv. got removed. But it was still there, when you complained over the "low haymaker" dmg, on steam. So i pointed out, it could crit for 50k in tank and ~90k+ in dps role. I did not test it, but it should still be 25-30k in tank role, with the updated version.

I wouldn't call 50k crits in tank role and 95k crits in dps role.. underwhelming. That's with the 5 point adv.

You can't get that high in tank role, not anymore.
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    Thoughts on Defiance;
    My problem with Defiance in a nut shell has been it's starting out vulnerability. While big resist sounds fine and dandy on paper,
    Defiance is fairly weak to small damage and gets shredded by it fairly quickly
    . It also has the issue of not starting out with a semi decent level of resistance versus every other passive, at least in regards to being defensive to itself and takes a significant amount of time for ramp up, versus other passives. The current set up, if ranks were taken (and I know it is something players currently do not do), is that a base 60% resistance would be had if someone actually took rank 3 of Defiance. But that is not possible with new Defiance. I think a compromise is in order around somewhere.

Currently, with mostly rank 7 mods slotted, a rank 3 Defiance can get 23% resistance per stack, or 138% resistance in total when all 6 stacks are together. How about as a compromise that the player starts with half that value of 138% (thus 69%) at rank 3 and rank 7 mods, and gains 11.5% per stack of Defiance. or there abouts. This provides the similar effect but doesn't have the downside of such a severe ramp up.
    As Defiance lacks the ability, on its own, to withstand small arms damage and is more designed for big mass hits
    , this would give a better leading edge towards that factor.

Sorry but, small hits trigger defiant stacks. The result is an unkillable character, since it gets stronger and stronger (def. wise) with each "small hit".

You seem to misunderstand. Small hits aren't as effected by defiance. This is why defiance melts to mass amounts of small hits while a passive like invuln or regeneration are just fine. If you think that is wrong go test it. This is why Dodge has a huge resistance buff against DoT damage because without it it would be devastated by any form of DoT damage. Mayhaps read what I was writing instead of just ending your assessment based on one thing.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2019
    Yes, the 5 point adv. got removed. But it was still there, when you complained over the "low haymaker" dmg, on steam. So i pointed out, it could crit for 50k in tank and ~90k+ in dps role. I did not test it, but it should still be 25-30k in tank role, with the updated version.

when I said the damage felt underwhelming I meant regular one, not ultimate, and of course, kaiserin removed the ult version, which still didn't do as much as you say, from my testing. and Kaiserin herself even said why, because the setup and other buffs weren't processing with it, it was bugged, why she removed it.

sorry for the misunderstanding ^^
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    You seem to misunderstand. Small hits aren't as effected by defiance.
    Small attacks are affected just as much by defiance as large attacks. It's just that it's average mitigation isn't really all that great, it's benefit is mostly in its ability to survive huge attacks.
    This is why defiance melts to mass amounts of small hits while a passive like invuln or regeneration are just fine.
    Regeneration doesn't have any benefit against small hits. It's just superior in basically any situation where you don't have healer support.
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Bug: Roomsweeper's Demolishing Strikes Advantage
    If the power is enhanced with this advantage, the first hit applies Demolish, but subsequent uses of this power with this advantage don't refresh the duration of the Demolish debuff

Suggestion:
    Please, add an advantage to refresh Reckless and Demolish. I mean 2pt adv for Demolish as well another 2pt adv for Reckless. This could be added PBAOE powers like Thunderclap.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    No knock-based Toggle Form? That's a shame.

looks at Enrage

GrouchyMetallicImago-max-1mb.gif

Ranged toggle form! I was hoping that while they were playing with Knock based powers and (finally) giving us a knock-based EU they could also fill in the other glaring gap with a Toggle form for Ranged Powers which knock - Rocket Punch, FC, that sort of thing.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Ranged toggle form! I was hoping that while they were playing with Knock based powers and (finally) giving us a knock-based EU they could also fill in the other glaring gap with a Toggle form for Ranged Powers which knock - Rocket Punch, FC, that sort of thing.
    It's pretty rare that Concentration won't do the job for those builds, as most of the knock effects you'd want to use regularly are charged attacks.

Wants a Ranged Toggle form, Might is mostly melee-focused. Unfortunately, you might have to wait for Force Revamp to get that ranged toggle form you've been yearning for.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • theultimaxtheultimax Posts: 57 Arc User
    BBCode:
    Bug
    Where it happens: Defensive Combo.
    What happens: The last hit of defensive combo does not crit.
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User

Wants a Ranged Toggle form, Might is mostly melee-focused. Unfortunately, you might have to wait for Force Revamp to get that ranged toggle form you've been yearning for.

I've remembered what it was now.... I was playing with an Earth set character and noticed that it has ranged and melee powers in the same set, which means there are considerable issues with maintaining form stacks (depending on the content). So the idea for the power was an "On-knock" toggle form scaling with a neutral superstat to bridge the gap. But yes, I guess it can wait until the Earth revamp. :)
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    BBCode:
    Suggestion:
    • Kick get reckless refresh adv
    • Beatdown get 0 adv to switch it animation to Defensive Combo
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    ?Bug?: Hurl's demolish adv only applies but does not refresh when requirements for demolish placement are met. ?intentional design?
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Small typo on Defensive Combo's tooltip: "This effect can lasts[sic] for 5 sec but can stack."

Bug: Rank 1 (not 2-3) of Defiance is still not stacking upon dmg taken.

Misc: Endorphin Rush's Rec scaling is still inferior to its Con scaling; unsure if that's intentional.
    (Also, this power could still use an audio and/or visual fx)

Bug: the Destructive Force adv for Aggressor works with Rank 2 for the power, but not with Rank 1.

Bug: Warcry still doesn't give multiple stacks of Reckless at Ranks 2-3.

With both the Disorient and Demolish advs on Hurl, that power alone can apply and refresh Demolish from ranged. I hope that's intended, cause it'd be nice for Earth, Force, and Wind :x
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
    flowcyto wrote: »
    With both the Disorient and Demolish advs on Hurl, that power alone can apply and refresh Demolish from ranged. I hope that's intended, cause it'd be nice for Earth, Force, and Wind :x
    THAT'S BE AWESOME 👀
    Earth, Force, and Wind finally are getting a range debuff until their revamps​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited August 2019
    avianos wrote: »
    THAT'S BE AWESOME 👀
    Earth, Force, and Wind finally are getting a range debuff until their revamps​​
    Well, there already were the other 3 Crushing debuffs avail to Ranged in other sets (No Quarter w/ nade, Burn Through w/ chest beam, AP w/ nade or gatling or burst shot), but yea this means you could potentially get all of them and never have to step into melee. Also, Hurl being 100ft means it can be done from long range, which is nice for those kinds of builds :+1:
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    edited August 2019
    Nuclear Shockwave
    No longer needs to be charged.
    Reduced radius to 10ft (from 20).
    Increased target cap to 7 (from 5).
    Increased damage and cost.
    Increased cooldown to 30 seconds (from 0).
    Now has a chance to apply Particle Burn based on rank.
    Now Knocks back, down or repels targets based on distance from you.
    Updated visuals.
    New Advantage (2): Applies Disintegrate to targets.
    WELP the existance of this power is still very sad
    at least give it more utility advs

and to make things worse, it's a RANGE power​​
  • lillysaturnlillysaturn Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Ok I do not know if someone already brought this up (No I did not read 3 pages of posts). But I see two big problems: The Earth Power Set cannot use the unlock in despite being in the same power Framework( No KB's unless I am very wrong) and unless redesigned the Behemot AT looses his self-heal (which made it one of the few better ATs).

Regards Lilly
    edited August 2019
    Ok I do not know if someone already brought this up (No I did not read 3 pages of posts). But I see two big problems: The Earth Power Set cannot use the unlock in despite being in the same power Framework( No KB's unless I am very wrong) and unless redesigned the Behemot AT looses his self-heal (which made it one of the few better ATs).
    Well, this wasn't meant to be Earth's revamp; we'll have to see what happens for that set in the future. Even then, Earth does have some knocking powers that could utilize the new EU. In the AT thread on this sub-forum, you can see that Behemoth can now get Endorphin Rush as a separate power option, and it now also has access to dmg shields like w/ Reckless' Bastion or Defensive Combo's shield (also has War Cry's HoT adv, though it's on a longer cd).
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User

Regards Lilly

I personally use Tremor as a ranged/AoE Knock, so it works fine. It's likely Earth will get its own EU in the future, though.
  • lillysaturnlillysaturn Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Well, this wasn't meant to be Earth's revamp; we'll have to see what happens for that set in the future. Even then, Earth does have some knocking powers that could utilize the new EU. In the AT thread on this sub-forum, you can see that Behemoth can now get Endorphin Rush as a separate power option, and it now also has access to dmg shields like w/ Reckless' Bastion or Defensive Combo's shield (also has War Cry's HoT adv, though it's on a longer cd).

Wouldn't it be helpful to mention such AT changes in the thread or at least link there for further references?
    Just a little Nitpick?
    edited August 2019

Wouldn't it be helpful to mention such AT changes in the thread or at least link there for further references?
    Just a little Nitpick?
    Uhh.. a thread for it is in the same sub-forum you found this thread in :p But to keep it on-topic, you should go there if you want to discuss the new AT changes, as this current thread is for the general Might changes:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1213663/feedback-archetype-changes
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer

Bug: the Destructive Force adv for Aggressor works with Rank 2 for the power, but not with Rank 1.
    Cannot repro this.
    kaizerin wrote: »

Cannot repro this.
    Okay, this one was weird for me. Sometimes the special adv worked and I could chain stun mobs easily, and sometimes it just never worked at all, despite constantly attacking multiple foes. After testing many times w/ both R1 and R2 w/ the DS adv, I think the way it's coded now is that it's a 25% chance to enable the Stun adv upon using the AO, and then each attack has a 100% stun rate, and the other 75% of the times the special adv doesn't trigger and then I never get any stuns at all.

I could be wrong, but there wasn't any other way to explain the wildly inconsistent behavior I'm seeing w/ it now :/
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    Bug
    Punitive Pummeling Adv on retaliation. There is no "cooldown" or delay on it. Stand in front of a breath attack and watch it trigger repeatedly, with 100% knock. Great for stacking enrage but probably not intended to be that fast.
    Retaliation
    Fixed a bug where the Retaliation buff was not lasting for its full duration.
    Punitive Pummeling Advantage: Increased knock chance to 100%.
    New Advantage (3): Increases your resistance to damage, hold and knock effects for a short time when taking damage while blocking. This amount starts small but scales the lower your health gets.
    I'm sceptical about this, only 5% basic and it scales with how low your HP is! I know it's meant for Tanking mostly but still, I don't like how small the base resistance is
    9BUvUd3.png​​
    Bug
    Punitive Pummeling Adv on retaliation. There is no "cooldown" or delay on it. Stand in front of a breath attack and watch it trigger repeatedly, with 100% knock. Great for stacking enrage but probably not intended to be that fast.

Can confirm. The tooltip says "Only occurs every 10 secs, but there's no internal cd for it. I do love how my toon becomes a wild wrecker when he's blocking tho!
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited August 2019
    this is what's meant to stack the eu

• jenniferloganjenniferlogan Posts: 44 Arc User
    Bug: Endorphin Rush, all ranks, appear unaffected by healing boosts from Hybrid role and/or healing gear. This is in marked contrast to the behaviour BCR displays.
    Where it happens: In powerhouse
    What happens: Tooltip and power description values for Endrophin Rush healing amount does not change when changing role or gear. Verified that tooltip amounts matched heal amount in the Battle Station for rank 1.
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Suggestion
    -Make blindside Blow on the buffs tray look how many hits are left, instead of a single buff, appears as 3 stacks that get consumed as you hit something
    - uppercut damage and charge/act time to be diminished OR make both of the refreshers require 70%-80% charge instead of full charge
    ​​
    Post edited by nacito#6758 on
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User

Guys, I can confirm Haymaker is doing 100k crits, reducing enemy's resistance by 50% (stacks 10 times) and also makes you a breakfast high in fiber. No, I did not test it and I have no evidence to support my claim, I'm just pointing it out.​​
  • gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Brute Force
    • If you are at 3 stacks of this effect, triggering this effect will refresh existing stacks.

This is wonderful! Keep the Freight Train going!!
    Unstoppable
    • Increased damage absorption.
    • Added Hold resistance.

Definitely an amazing reason to compete with Way of the Warrior's defenses now!
    Blindside Advantage
    • Now works on the next 3 times you damage an enemy.

Opens up more "Attack patterns" depending on the player's tastes, heavily for it! <3
    Remaining Suggestions:

Uppercut - 5pt. Advantage Ultimate
    Remove the 5 point ultimate advantage in Haymaker, and instead put it into the Uppercut power.
    this would bring back uppercut's usage more than just PvP or now a setup power, and grants players another attack to have as an option that can fill a void. Call it "Home run" or "Outta the Park" Advantage.

Havoc Stomp
    - Remove innate cooldown
    - Add Cooldown with the Major Impact advantage.
    Not entirely sure why there's a cooldown in the first place, but there definitely should be one with the Major Impact Advantage since it's already close to Center of Gravity Device

Gettin' more and more excited over this update.
    Post edited by gentlegiantvexx on
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    Bug
    -Slicer Glove consume Blindside Blow.
    edited August 2019
    Cool to see some buffs and fixes in there. Aggressor's adv seems to be working in manner consistent w/ its description now.
    Unstoppable's dmg shield seems to be about half of Invuln's now, all things being equal. Pretty nice..
    Brute Force

If you are at 3 stacks of this effect, triggering this effect will refresh existing stacks.
    Neat! Overdrive is jealous now :x
    Blindside Advantage

Now works on the next 3 times you damage an enemy.
    Alright, but the tooltip and/or description still need to be updated to reflect this change.
    Also, Uppercut's version doesn't mention the Demolish refresh in the description. (white text part)
    Bug Fixes

Warcry: Really fixed rank stacking.
    Oh Kaiz.. it's still not fixed XD
    Ranks 2-3 only seem to add >1 stack if Reckless was already on the target. They seem to only add one stack w/o the buff.
    Maybe we should make a new Nemesis and name it War Cry.
    edited August 2019
    Suggestion
    Increase the range of the KnockTo in Havoc Stomp with the 'Major Impact' advantage. While the advantage eliminates the mob dispersal issue from the knockback on a full charge, it is of limited usefulness if one is looking to actually gather the mobs. I'd suggest a similar range as the Center of Gravity device has, i.e. 20 feet.

Bug: 'Major Impact' does not knock at 20 feet as per the tooltip.
    Where it happens: Powerhouse dummy test area
    What happens: Using /FollowUntilInCombatOrInRange XX, with XX in 16-20 range, full charge Havoc Stomp with the Advantage does not trigger the KnockTo. The Center of Gravity device does, though.
    Post edited by jenniferlogan on
    Bug: Blindside Consumption
    Where it happens: Powerhouse Battlestation, after applying Blindside with Uppercut+Setup
    What happens: If PRIMUS Spark Shield is equipped, Blindside is consumed by the reflected damage despite not attacking. This may be in line with the patch notes, but not in line with the power description which specifies an attack.

Suggestion: Blindside consumption
    Your suggestion: exclude Energy Builder attacks from attacks that consume Blindside. The energy builders are rarely if ever used for damage but may well be left in auto. If they are, they may well interfere with attack rotations and cause frustrations. That the energy builder consumes Blindside was seen with Vicious Strikes.
This discussion has been closed.