test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Power Chord
    New Advantage (1): Changes this to a ranged damage power that scales off of Concentration stacks.
    A W E S O M E, THANK YOU. My Niche Sonic DPS build was saved after all!onion-7.gif

The only thing that concerns me is that we got so many more Offensive range toggles right now that Concentration limits the effect, but oh well it's a really good addition and fix for the time being​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Maybe another 1 point advantage so that it scales with Compassion?
    avianos wrote: »
    Power Chord
    New Advantage (1): Changes this to a ranged damage power that scales off of Concentration stacks.
    A W E S O M E, THANK YOU. My Niche Sonic DPS build was saved after all!onion-7.gif

The only thing that concerns me is that we got so many more Offensive range toggles right now that Concentration limits the effect, but oh well it's a really good addition and fix for the time being​​

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Yes compassion, pleaaaase, save my musical healer!!
    Still wish we still had the damage buff from its advantage tho :(
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    Yes compassion, pleaaaase, save my musical healer!!
    Still wish we still had the damage buff from its advantage tho :(
    They could add a heal onto the ally buff adv to help proc Compassion. I assume the dmg isn't the main reason you'd be taking it as a support, either way.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
    I use Power Chord on 3 support builds for support and buffing others, Damage is irrelevant for that case

My post was about other RANGE DPS toggles​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited August 2019
    BUG: Endbringer's Grasp Rank 2 and Rank 3 are still set on 90 seconds, only rank 1 is 60 seconds

BUG: Endbringer's Grasp targeting and summoning broke (ALL Ranks), it summons under the player's character instead of the target

[Gif after this post]
    RF1Ergb.gif

BUG: Fractal Aegis Rank 2 and Rank 3 are still set on 90 seconds, only rank 1 is 60 seconds​​
    Just to clarify, when I mean PC is a niche power I mean that in terms of the animation. There are a tiny, tiny number of heroes for whom a guitar-based animation makes any sense thematically. Out of my 55 lvl 40s, I have PC on only 2 characters, neither uses HW. They have PC only for their Support roles. If the devs want players to make more use of this power and elevate it above it's tiny niche role (rather that even further limit its usefulness) it would make sense for them to add various advantages to it. E.g. the 1 point advantage so that it stacks with compassion, or maybe a 2 point advantage that applies Over Power, or a 2 point advantage that Stuns (since it is based on sound), etc. There a variety of tweaks that could be applied to make it a more appealing power.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Bug: it seems like Fire All Weapons has lost some of its extra visual and sound effects (most notable at Ranks 2-3).

Bug: Mechanical Monstrosity's pet seems to have no duration limit now. (if only it stayed like this :x )
    Bug: Mehcanical Monstrosity's minor Arc procs from its Electrocute can hit friendly units.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    Can't repro Fire All Weapons, have a screenie or anything?
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Can't repro Fire All Weapons, have a screenie or anything?
    After looking more into it, I think it was just a vid setting disparity from Live for me. Apparently the extra sound and visuals only show up for it on High and not Medium or Low visual fx settings (I accidentally had it on Medium on the PTS). Sorry for the confusion.
  • blazeingdragoonblazeingdragoon Posts: 65 Arc User
    currently feral rage is setting both Active offenses and active defenses to that 90 second cooldown and clearing out all enrage stacks. that doesn't look like a really fair thing for having feral rage. it basically makes feral rage useless. sure it has some nice buffs but the cost is a bit much.
  • leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Suggestion
    Since AO are nerfed, can you rebalance Gigabolt ? Electric Sheath long reload make it less potent, Electrical Surge is a killer >.>
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/EIgu9iB0I5I?t=225

Skip TO 3:45 For the Real Problem

[WARNING\NOTE: I put in High caps in this because of to get of Attention of this matter, not in the means of yelling]

PETS SHOULD BE ABLE GRANT BASTION AS WELL, [It Not really a Problem]

DAMAGE OVER TIME SHOULD GRANT BASTION AS WELL [I See No Problem about it, at all]

BASTION SHOULD BE SET BACK TO 100 [FROM 10] THERE IS NO TRUE LOGICAL WAY TO HIT A 100 AND EVEN SO IT RARE, VERY RARE,
    SO THERE NO NEED FOR IT TO BE LOWERED, DAMAGE IS BEING OVER LOOPED IN THE BASTION STACKS LOWERING AND INCREASING SHIELD FROM BASTION.

THE BASTION SHOULD ONLY LAST FOR 5 SECONDS [FROM 10 SECONDS] I COUNT THIS AS A OPTIONAL IDEA BUT IT NOT REALLY NEED TO BE
    10 SECONDS WHILE THE ONE ON LIVE LAST LESS THE 10 SECONDS [5 Seconds] AND WORK JUST FINE AS IT IS.

^ALL SHOULD APPLY^

DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE! DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE! DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE! DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE! DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE!
    DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE! DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE! DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE! DO NOT BRING THIS TO LIVE!

PS: also are you getting these idea from some sort of survey or some old post of these odd changes? i don't understand why this here is needed, at all!
    some of these sound like it coming from at least on other person with a very ONE SIDED Point of View, so PLEASE, Do Not Bring these changes of the defender glove To Live, Please do not...
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Please stop yelling o3o
    currently feral rage is setting both Active offenses and active defenses to that 90 second cooldown and clearing out all enrage stacks. that doesn't look like a really fair thing for having feral rage. it basically makes feral rage useless. sure it has some nice buffs but the cost is a bit much.

Feral Rage and Master Of The Mind probably need a review now since their cooldown shenanigens were likely meant to make it so you couldn't chain them alongside ADs/AOs but since chaining is no longer a thing that should no longer be necessary. At the very least, their cooldowns should be shortened to that of other ADs/AOs/Ultimates - I would understand if they chose to still have them put ADs&AOs on cooldown.
  • wolfrisgerrwolfrisgerr Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2019

I think Feral Rage should be nerfed a bit on the buffs and make it just become a normal AO. Just some damage boost for enrage stacks and a chance for bleed should be enough.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

I think Feral Rage should be nerfed a bit on the buffs and make it just become a normal AO. Just some damage boost for enrage stacks and a chance for bleed should be enough.

imo Feral Rage's AO/AD tag should be removed and changed to a normal ultimate. Maybe remove the enrage stack loss and lower the bonus dmg a bit. Especially since quick enrage stacking is slower now yet Form of the Master can stack Focus out of combat with BCR and Dragon kick's Dragon Rush adv. RIP Aggressor enrage stacks.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Increasing Cool down of Active Defenses from 30 seconds to 90??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR HEALTHY MIND???
    HOW is a DPS supposed tu survive more than 10 seconds?!!???!!?
    Are we just all gonna run around in tank builds doing MATURE RP or some sh**t?
    Please resign your position Kaizerin.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Increasing Cool down of Active Defenses from 30 seconds to 90??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR HEALTHY MIND???

ADs already have a base cooldown of 90 seconds. It's been that way for like...ever.
    Increasing Cool down of Active Defenses from 30 seconds to 90??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR HEALTHY MIND???

6k hp DPS can survive in cosmic just fine. Just learn to BLOCK and bring HEALING ITEMS (Second Wind, Rejuvinating Formulas, etc). maybe pick some self-healing powers.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

6k hp DPS can survive in cosmic just fine. Just learn to BLOCK and bring HEALING ITEMS (Second Wind, Rejuvinating Formulas, etc). maybe pick some self-healing powers.
    I assume the person complaining is a PvPer, as those are the people most likely to be cycling active defenses while running night warrior as a passive.
    At this point I hope everyone is ready for this kind of update, cause I Feel like alot of people are not, and not very aware of what they getting...

At this point kinda don't really care but same time I feel like I should note there are some red flags about the defender glove,

A. like since defender glove is going to be like a thing for tanks, wouldn't it be complex if not time consuming, to get villain and Guardian tokens, and buy a villain?

Remember not everyone got premium and LTS.

B. How often you think a tank would get this item?

C. What about people who already have this item and using it for soloing purposes? Wouldn't it make people not wanting to be a DPS and just go hybrid? Worst enough I seen people ask for OP DPS for almost hours worth now.

And there's more, but way this update is being look at I think it would be better for everyone see it themselves, if they haven't seen it already.

but if it don't happen then it don't, but it feels that this not the time for this kinda of update yet...
    edited August 2019
    Defender gloves always had threat attached to them, it was not displayed in the tooltip. The amount of threat was not changed this update, the tooltip was just updated to display the amount.
    At this point I hope everyone is ready for this kind of update, cause I Feel like alot of people are not, and not very aware of what they getting...

At this point kinda don't really care but same time I feel like I should note there are some red flags about the defender glove,

A. like since defender glove is going to be like a thing for tanks, wouldn't it be complex if not time consuming, to get villain and Guardian tokens, and buy a villain?

Remember not everyone got premium and LTS.

B. How often you think a tank would get this item?

C. What about people who already have this item and using it for soloing purposes? Wouldn't it make people not wanting to be a DPS and just go hybrid? Worst enough I seen people ask for OP DPS for almost hours worth now.

And there's more, but way this update is being look at I think it would be better for everyone see it themselves, if they haven't seen it already.

but if it don't happen then it don't, but it feels that this not the time for this kinda of update yet...

A: Yes, it's called farming/grinding.

B: Many of my Tanks have Defender gloves.

C: If you want to DPS more and you are melee farm the Slicer Gloves. If you are ranged, farm the gcr/scr for an offensive secondary or buy one from the AH. Mod them appropriately. Create different builds that have different roles and gear and swap among them as needed.

E.g. my main is a dual passive build. He has Invuln as one passive and Defender gloves for doing tanking. He has an Off passive and cosmic offensive secondary for when he does dps.

JwLmWoa.png
  • rileymarks1rileymarks1 Posts: 48 Arc User
    With so many adjustments I'm sure alot of people are going to have to completely rethink and remake quite a few builds. Is there any chance we can have either a no Q charge for removing mods from gear or at least a cost discount? It's nice having the free respec for these things, but it can cost quite alot of Questionite if we have to switch super stats.

FC.31.20190810.19
    edited August 2019
    Bug: Rank 2 of War Cry gives three stacks of Reckless instead of two, and Rank 2 & 3 only give one stack to allies. (almost there XD )
    Fissure

The heal on this ability is now considered a Rune effect.
    Interesting. I'm not sure if the healing rune is meant to be dropped on Fissure's target or on you now (currently its on you), but if the latter then it doesn't have its own visual that's separate from the damaging ground effect. (seems to proc Spellcaster just fine, though)
    New Power: Destructive

Earth Framework
    Grants power when applying Stagger to enemies.
    Hm, neat. Hope to see Stagger options spread around a bit more sets, then.

edit:
    Block
    Fixed a tooltip error where some blocks did not state their additional effects.
    Huh, dunno if it was there the whole time, but Force Shield's description states that your Ego is considered 200% its value for calculation purposes for energy. I assume that's meant to be Recovery.
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    when you say "power" do you actually mean "energy"?​​
    lezard21 wrote: »

Destructive is an Energy unlock.
    Applying/Refreshing Staggers gives +XX Energy every 3 sec for 6 sec

Dunno why Kaiz chose "power" over "energy". Almost thought it was a boost in dmg too,
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    lezard21 wrote: »
    yea, though energy is power in CO, in a sense :x
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 737 Arc User
    Well, the EU works. Its nice for any stagger user that need it.
    edited August 2019
    @kaizerin thanks for the info
    Post edited by mastercontrol7 on
  • leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    Does it means Defender's Gloves have always been +30% threat ? We assumed it was only 10%.
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
    Yes, it has always been 30%
    edited August 2019
    New Power: Destructive
    Earth Framework
    Grants power when applying Stagger to enemies.
    A REALLY PLEASANT SURPRISE for earth, and I'm really happy that STAGGER was used as PROC until Earth will be given its own revamp

Suggestion: Please add Consuming Stagger as Proc for activating this EU too, there are plenty EARTH powers which consume stagger via ADVs

Stagger is pretty outdated Debuff and could use some updates
    Fissure
    The heal on this ability is now considered a Rune effect.
    That's the best change to do to be honest, the power always felt like a rune​​
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Bug: Rank 2 of War Cry gives three stacks of Reckless instead of two, and Rank 2 & 3 only give one stack to allies. (almost there XD )

(Wrong thread but I cannot repro this).

• phasestarphasestar Posts: 116 Arc User
    That's odd - are you sure the +30% has actually been working? I definitely saw a threat upgrade on Atomic in terms of being able to hold aggro when I replaced my Gloves of the Defender with a Cosmic Fang (with a 18% threat mod), even though the Gloves should have been generating more threat if they were at +30% the whole time. They really "felt" like the previously reported 10% based on use in cosmic fights.
    edited August 2019
    > @kaizerin said:
    > Yes, it has always been 30%

But do bastion still need to be lowered by 10? could you up it by 50 or maybe 30?

i couldn't care for the other changes, But using Gatling gun would lower you shield, and anything range from of damages of 600-100 and would Over right the bastion shield count and put the user in Jeopardy at amount of 100 or less shielding and that's would be only it sadly.

this whole time people was saying they was getting a "BUFF" with the threats being 30% but this whole time to we we was truly getting a Nerf, and no one else knew this?! :o *sigh* wow, okay then. lol
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Having 100 stacks of a buff is probably expensive, but it should be possible to eliminate the entire multiple buff problem by having it add to the hp of an existing buff rather than add a new buff, in which case it would have no cap unless you assigned it a health cap (also, it could go back to applying to DoTs, which were the biggest offender in terms of stacking up).
    edited August 2019

Sorry for it being in the wrong thread, but..
    Upon popping it at Rank 2:
    hIYVsrV.jpg
    (R3 is also only showing 1 stack on allies for me)
    Howl's ranks w/ Furious seem to be working properly, for reference.
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    With which stat does Destructive scale with?
    wrathsoul1 wrote: »
    With which stat does Destructive scale with?

Endurance and Recovery.

Sorry for it being in the wrong thread, but..
    Upon popping it at Rank 2:
    hIYVsrV.jpg
    (R3 is also only showing 1 stack on allies for me)
    Howl's ranks w/ Furious seem to be working properly, for reference.

Been two patches and still isn't fixed. Maybe it just wants to be single stack. XP
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    Just noticed that ranking up Imbue now boosts the bonuses to both crit and severity. I guess this will make it all the more the go-to AO, given the long CDs, Probably they should either just get rid of the other AOs, or put some thought into making them much closer to par with Imbue.
    JwLmWoa.png
    edited August 2019
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Just noticed that ranking up Imbue now boosts the bonuses to both crit and severity. I guess this will make it all the more the go-to AO, given the long CDs, Probably they should either just get rid of the other AOs, or put some thought into making them much closer to par with Imbue.
    Yea, prob done to keep Imbue at 15 sec for all ranks- to match the other AOs now, and then ranking instead affects the crit bonuses. Not much of a change overall, but at least we still have Imbue (the bonuses scaling w/ current health also still seems to be there). All AOs are looking even worse compared to 60 sec ults, though.
    This is true for Imbue on live as well, the tooltip may not be reflecting it.
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    > @kaizerin said:
    > This is true for Imbue on live as well, the tooltip may not be reflecting it.

edit: I am being told the rank scaling it is being reflected on live.
    Post edited by theglasskitten on
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
    edited August 2019
    For as long as I can remember, the tool tip for Imbue on Live has said that it gives +12% crit chance and severity at all ranks. The only difference between ranks has been the time the buff lasts. Also, when taking R2 or R3 on Live the amount of crit chance and severity increase displayed is always 12%, no matter what the rank. On PTS R1 = 10%, R2 = +12% and R3 = +14% in the tool tip and that is also what is displayed when Imbue is activated. So, it looks like R1 of Imbue is weaker on PTS, R2 is the same as what is on live (for Ranks1-3) and R3 is 2% better than anything on Live.

So, have both the tool tip and the critical chance and severity display (not to mention the Purchase ranks and advantages display) been completely inaccurate for years, or is what is on PTS actually new values?
    This is true for Imbue on live as well, the tooltip may not be reflecting it.

Wait, what? I have never had Imbue give me 30% for anything.
    > @kaizerin said:
    > This is true for Imbue on live as well, the tooltip may not be reflecting it.

It isn’t reflected in the tooltip on live. At r1 it gives up to 30% crit and severity. That is an excessive amount already

JwLmWoa.png
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    The crit and severity it gives scales with how low your HP is when you use it, capping at 30% crit and severity for being around 40% hp. This is a omitted from the tool tip

You can see it scale up on the tooltip as you take damage.
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    For as long as I can remember, the tool tip for Imbue on Live has said that it gives +12% crit chance and severity at all ranks. The only difference between ranks has been the time the buff lasts. Also, when taking R2 or R3 on Live the amount of crit chance and severity increase displayed is always 12%, no matter what the rank. On PTS R1 = 10%, R2 = +12% and R3 = +14% in the tool tip and that is also what is displayed when Imbue is activated. So, it looks like R1 of Imbue is weaker on PTS, R2 is the same as what is on live (for Ranks1-3) and R3 is 2% better than anything on Live.
    R1 Imbue on Live lasts 3 sec less than on PTS, but w/ 2% more crit and severity at 100% health (inverse for R3). Not much different based on those parameters alone, but..
    The crit and severity it gives scales with how low your HP is when you use it, capping at 30% crit and severity for being around 40% hp. This is a omitted from the tool tip

You can see it scale up on the tooltip as you take damage.
    .. They seem to have changed that on the PTS as well. The max bonus is capped at 25% at R1, 30% at R2, and 36% (25*1.2*1.2) at R3.
    I so wonder if Imbue's Crit chance/sev bonus based on missing hp is done on purpose or kaiz just forgot to write. It's not stated on the tooltip and it is a favorite among Draysha Superchargers. Even more because of Resurgence's new mini regen! All other AOs seem redundant now other than Ice Sheathe. Especially since Lock n Load's nerf change. I wanna use Aggressor but the %dmg is outmatched by crits. Not to mention the enrage stacks it gives has been removed.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    The imbue secondary effect to give you More critical the lower your HP has been long Undocumented effect​​
This discussion has been closed.