test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190612.54 - Nightmare Event

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
Nightmare Event
  • Added Bladed Hands and Bracers costume to the event store.
  • Faceless mask has been moved to a possible drop from nightmare event mobs.

Death Rattle
  • Added dialog option to Ladyhawke if a player is too low level for certain missions.
  • Fixed a bug where Hydrophis would not spawn on a specific team size.

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    BIG! MEATY! CLAWS!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    geez they're huge
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • why do you keep removing costumes from the store every time new ones are added? is there a hardcoded limit to how many items can be added to any given vendor at one time or something?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • duratokgorehowlduratokgorehowl Posts: 52 Arc User
    The Bladed Bracers get screwed up in a big way if the Body, Arms, Forearms sliders are above average. I don't think I've seen any other bracers like that.

Here they are on Duratok, who has max Body, but does not have max Arms or Forearms.
    unknown.png
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    SO MUCH EEEEEEDGE!!!
    The Bladed Bracers get screwed up in a big way if the Body, Arms, Forearms sliders are above average. I don't think I've seen any other bracers like that.

Here they are on Duratok, who has max Body, but does not have max Arms or Forearms.
    unknown.png

You could probably adjust the size of the forearm to make it less oversized. It would look odd, but these costumes are meant for smol skinny peeps. Because there's NO LOVE for BIG characters. :^)
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • duratokgorehowlduratokgorehowl Posts: 52 Arc User
    SO MUCH EEEEEEDGE!!!

You could probably adjust the size of the forearm to make it less oversized. It would look odd, but these costumes are meant for smol skinny peeps. Because there's NO LOVE for BIG characters. :^)
    r
    I tried that, it doesn't change much. About 80% of this is coming from the Body slider setting.

edited August 2019
    why do you keep removing costumes from the store every time new ones are added? is there a hardcoded limit to how many items can be added to any given vendor at one time or something?

Looks like a Recycled tactic to me
    They removed costumes from the vendor as event mob drops to encourage players to do the event even more
    well.. new players at least, veterans who have farmed and unlocked the costumes already have no need

...I hate how the Nighthawk costumers i spend hours farming started dropping like Candies from mobs, to the point they became unsellable in the AH because they were so common​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited August 2019
    ONGOING BACK: Both PTS and LIVE, propably a sign of griefing from players
    Golden Seraph's vehicles exhibitions keep moving/been moved from their locations, causing clipping with players

[Images after this point]
    de751dS.png
    dbb4K3h.gif​​
This discussion has been closed.