test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Long Tails animations are flicking like crazy with Hyper Ball/R.A.D Sphere Travel Powers

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
This is something I wanted to report after the Not-so-recent bug fix with Long tails flicking with Power Slide travel Powers

So here is a visual reference, LICEcap's low framerate capture also helps pointing out what is happening!
DZErBWG.gif
Characters with long tails will start the movement with Glitch Tail but eventually the animation will stabilize and the tail with synchronize with the character's model
However after after stopping and moving again the tail's animation will reset and flick

This was tested only on Hyper Ball and R.A.D Sphere but I'm sure it applies in every variation of those (Snowball Roll and Fireball Roll)

SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    is that a Samus Aran tribute? looks really nice ^^​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    naciiito wrote: »
    is that a Samus Aran tribute? looks really nice ^^

Thank You :grin: He is my Robot-Monster character (An Electric Virus inside a power armour), Maiandra!
    Massive tribute to Metroid and Samus Aran

Dual-Pistols Tank, but haven't got a lot of chance to play him beyond High Noon​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!