test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Perhaps a silly question, but can you sell gear?

I have an abundance of random gear from missions, but dont see anywhere to sell them for things. Is that even a thing? Or am I doomed to click and drag each item into oblivion?

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    You can sell them to Karneeki , who is positioned by the huge, spinning gear wheel in Ren Cen.... or put them in the Auction House to try and sell them to others.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • You can sell them to Karneeki , who is positioned by the huge, spinning gear wheel in Ren Cen.... or put them in the Auction House to try and sell them to others.

Thanks bud!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Thanks bud!

Hey, yer welcome :)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • fermifermi Posts: 117 Arc User
    There are also a bunch of 'supply officers' or something in other zones that buy stuff.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    At level 1-39, you normally sell these gears to vendors like Karneeki.

At level 40, this gets a bit more tricky. All greens from the equipment boxes and monster drops are vendor trash. Blue Gears from the equipment boxes and monster drops might be good, but you can vendor those. Level 40 Purple Secondary from the equipment boxes and monster drops can be sold into the Auction House for a pretty penny. Gears that came from the Lockbox that are Blue and Purple rank sell pretty well in the Auction House. Legions from the Drifter NPC or lockbox can be sold for a large sum to players that desire these gears. Mercs from the Questionite Shop and the Heroic from the GCR Shop can be sold to the players or in the auction house. Blue Tier gears that are the Nemesis, Qliphothic, Bronze King, Valerian, and Vikorin gear can be sold the same, or higher, price than your typical Merc gear. Determination (from Teleios Ascendant) and Cosmic Secondary (from Cosmic) are gear drop that is extremely valuable and sold well among players or in the auction house.