test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance Today (7/25)

When logging in it says servers will be down from 7:00-7:00 today. Is this just a typo for the more usual 7:00-9:00, or will the game be down for 12 hours, or perhaps even 24 hours? Don't they use the 24 hour/military style time system. I.e. a 12 hour shut down would be 7:00-19:00? Very confusing!
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• Options
    eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
    And the caption tells us to go to the forums for further information...but there's no information.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Dev Communication
    ZIP!
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    alpha9kalpha9k Posts: 9 Arc User
    Maintenance has not started and server shows up but I can not log in, what is up?
  • Options
    eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
    alpha9k wrote: »
    Maintenance has not started and server shows up but I can not log in, what is up?

Same.
  • Options
    dirtydwarf68dirtydwarf68 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Same. Bummer.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    When logging in it says servers will be down from 7:00-7:00 today. Is this just a typo for the more usual 7:00-9:00, or will the game be down for 12 hours, or perhaps even 24 hours? Don't they use the 24 hour/military style time system. I.e. a 12 hour shut down would be 7:00-19:00? Very confusing!

Yeah whats up with that? Is this an all day thing? Caaaaaause THIS IS MY ONLY TIME TO PLAY!! :'(
  • Options
    fusheng42fusheng42 Posts: 24 Arc User
    I was able to log in about 9:30am eastern and then the normal "shards will be coming down for maintenance" messages popped up. However, they did NOT say for how long, as per usual. I'm hoping that's a typo, the 12- hour maintenance thing. Friends have confirmed that for STO and Neverwinter that they said the same thing, that they posted "7-7" maintenace, but at least over on those games they posted those were typos. So, here's to keeping fingers crossed that this game follows the same thing as well.
  • Options
    nyghtshroude#9048 nyghtshroude Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    My thought is they are adding at least the beginning parts of the new missions in. Developers sometimes do this with patches - they leave room for the new content sometimes a month or two before it's ready to be installed. Happens in a lot of games like Xenoverse 2 all the time. Data miners find things that later on get used as reference points for future content.

Then again the engine this game runs on might be so old it doesn't work like that lol.
  • Options
    mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    This is the new message on the launcher:

"We will be performing shard maintenance on July 25th from 7-9 Pacific (14:00-16:00 UTC). Please check the forums."
    ...sorry, I just love this game and need something to do other than...well, my job! hahaha
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    It was just an error on the launcher, normal maintenance today.
  • Options
    be-excited.png