test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm Area 51

It occurred to me this game does have an Area 51, and it does have travel powers which count as "Naruto runs".

Any chance we could schedule some in-game rehearsals?

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    No, because the bug-people are spoopy. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    We have an Area 52. It just wouldn't be the same. (Also, in my experience USAF Air Police are a lot better marksmen than VIPER troops.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Per Champions Beyond p. 19, Area 52 in Utah is actually a decoy. Known to extremely few people, America's real trove of alien artifacts is at Area 53, built into a mountain range near Ellis Air Force Range in Nevada. It houses all the salvaged technology from Earth's numerous invaders and visitors since the 20th Century, as well as living Gadroon and Qularr prisoners.
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    I want it.
    Could be a new alert, or a Rampage.
    Enemies arrives in waves to Not-Area-51 and WE, the Heros have to protect it.
    Wave 1 would be Viper + Argent trying to raid the place.
    At the end of said Wave, Ripper, Mechassassin, Viper X and some heavy vehicles arrive
    Wave 2 would be Qularrs and Gadrons
    ( besides the large Qularr in the desert i dont know any Villian class boss from either Qularrs or Gadrons, maybe that Gadroon ship from Canada? )
    Wave 3 is obviously the toughest and most EXTREMEone, composed by Civilians, Naruto runners, bodybuilders, YT e-celebs,Furries, FoxBat fans, etc, anything that looks to strange even foe Champions standards.
    It ends with a GIANT MASSIVE ALIEN TRIPOD COSMIC-LIKE Enemy rising from the center of the Base and trying to escape.
    Rewards? dunno, something cool? or useful? i guess
  • Please, somebody make this happen! haha
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    Heck just make it a giant PVP zone for a bit. We can make our own party!