test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player - last played first yr release

tacklestackles Posts: 3 Arc User
I'm looking for other active players to join in game. I've got one level 40 and a few mid 30s. I don't mind respec'ing if I find an enjoyable group. While I'm playing dps I enjoy tank/support roles, too.

My handle is @Tackles
Can't wait to find a good group to chill and grind some missions. Just be patient, I still need a lot of practice. So much has changed in the last 8-9 years since I played.

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Welcome back. Lately, most of us have been enamored by Cosmics at endgame, but we're still open to jumping into missions or adventures. If you find that respeccing is too expensive, I would recommend checking out the Z-Store and grabbing an extra character slot or two and work up extra characters to fill a role instead. For standard slots, they're only 100 Zen apiece, which can be easily dug out with some questionite grinding. You get locked into ATs with them unless you've gone Lifetime, but still very cheap to whip up new characters. Freeform slots are also available now, but those can be pricey.

Anyway, best of luck getting back into the swing of things, don't hesitate to ask around if you need assistance!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tacklestackles Posts: 3 Arc User
    I started on Cosmics a few days ago. They're fun. I hope the new stories lead to future Cosmic encounters.

I have an lts account so all my slots are available for ff champions. I joined Menagerie. They've been super helpful in helping me understand some of the fights. I'm in Legion gear and should have my first end game offensive item in a reasonable amount of time. I really need to do TA more and find guides on raiding. Got a Widow II vehicle and I'm trying to figure out where I should be grinding at 40 for mods. Speaking of mods, i'm just kinda guessing what's good, lol.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    There are a few guides in that regard, but I'm sure your SG should be able to help you clear TA very easily. Welcome back to the game and I hope you enjoy it.
  • tacklestackles Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @qawsada said:
    > There are a few guides in that regard, but I'm sure your SG should be able to help you clear TA very easily. Welcome back to the game and I hope you enjoy it.

My SG, Menagerie, has been very helpful as have many other SGs in organizing Cosmic monsters and answering questions people shout out on zone chat. The community is very friendly, but if you mess up on Cosmics you'll get someone QQing, but most people are very forgiving of new players. Anyone with previous MMO experience should easily pickup fight mechanics and carry their own weight.

Now I need to start doing rampages. It's nice to get to meet many fun people. Community is tight here.