test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190612.30 - Misc Changes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2019 in PTS - The Archive
Costumes
  • Fixed a bug where the Reactor hands on females was not displaying under Both.
  • Fixed a bug with the Sash belt texture.
  • Fixed clipping issue on the female Overalls costume.

Events
  • Added Strike a Pose Perk and Title. This will be given out to players who attend Dev hosted costume contests. Currently on PTS entering the Powerhouse Theater will grant the perk.
  • Added Judge emote. This is given out with the Strike a Pose perk.

Perks
  • Fixed a bug where the Relish the Moment perk was granting the wrong title. Players who have this perk can get the correct title from the Fixer store.
​​

Comments

• megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    Huh was expecting to see the second part.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    The sacred helmet is still floating a foot in the air on females! Please fix!
    [NbK]XStorm
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    Preparing for the Anniversary CC this early? Also

q78BEQS.jpg
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Define "attend" please.
    kaizerin wrote: »
    • Added Strike a Pose Perk and Title. This will be given out to players who attend Dev hosted costume contests. Currently on PTS entering the Powerhouse Theater will grant the perk.
    • Added Judge emote. This is given out with the Strike a Pose perk.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • if it's like the prior emote/title - attend is just entering the powerhouse theater​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    kaizerin wrote: »
    [*] Fixed a bug with the Sash belt texture.
    ​​

Bug:

Last patch also messed up the textures on the Pockets w/buckle belt and the Buckle Square Large belt in the same way (at least for male characters, haven't checked them on female toons)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Define "attend" please.

As in participates one in the future.....

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Define "attend" please.

I don't think it's necessary to participate in one of these Dev CCs to get the Strike a Pose Perk and Title. You just have to enter the PHT during/before the CC to get them. I have no idea how much time we have before the start time of such a CC to do this though.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    EDIT: it wasnt in the PTS Notes but its in the Release notes, YAY Fixed \o/
    Please fix the the quest items inventory
    The missions items never expire neither go away after completing the mission
    I cannot even discard the Transistor and the Strange Pearl from the Ladyhawke missions, getting stacked forever

iRRcKmE.png
    Events
    Added Strike a Pose Perk and Title. This will be given out to players who attend Dev hosted costume contests. Currently on PTS entering the Powerhouse Theater will grant the perk.
    Added Judge emote. This is given out with the Strike a Pose perk.
    with the power of Timezones and CO's European Unfriendly hours... this is going to suck :|​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    So, all the replies to my query so far show the level of uncertainty. Does one have to be in the PHT before the CC starts, or can one show up part way through? This is the sort of thing, like providing dates/times when events begin/end that has always been a problem.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Define "attend" please.

I don't think it's necessary to participate in one of these Dev CCs to get the Strike a Pose Perk and Title. You just have to enter the PHT during/before the CC to get them. I have no idea how much time we have before the start time of such a CC to do this though.

I meant as it does not backtrack your participation.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    So, all the replies to my query so far show the level of uncertainty. Does one have to be in the PHT before the CC starts, or can one show up part way through? This is the sort of thing, like providing dates/times when events begin/end that has always been a problem.
    Last time a perk like this was granted, it was triggered by entering the PHT during a time period running from a bit before it started to a bit after it ended.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2019

At any point during the given time period, entering the power house theater will give you the perk. I showed up after a CC had already completed and got it. There's no uncertainty, it's fairly clear how it works.
    They could certainly make it much clearer by saying explicitly that players can show up at any time during the CC.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    The good news is, both Judge Emote and cheer03 are ACCOUNT Wide unlocks
    jCCDp12.gif
    9fmpHiv.gif

Can we have Roll_a_dice emote next? : D​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • oh good...that means i only need to enter the powerhouse once

there isn't already a dice roll emote? there is one in STO - i figured CO would have one too, since the former had it since at least F2P (which is when i started, so i don't know if it was there from the beginning or not)​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    I'm still disappointed in the lack of hotdog-themed titles compared to the other perks.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
This discussion has been closed.