test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to the Shadow Destroyer Themed Costume Parts in the Champion Recognition Store?

tfab10tfab10 Posts: 38 Arc User
I saw the other day some folks where discussing they where missing, checked for myself they are, why did they remove them?
Eidolon got fixed, one of the sliver linings of 2020. Now if we live through 2021 can we get a foundry?

Comments

• theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    They took Eidolon of Destruction off of live to fix some issues and his open mission is the one with the perk that the costume pieces are locked behind. The costume pieces being removed from the store is likely related.
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Still wouldn’t make sense to remove them. What if you have the perk but just need to dark gold/silver?

I think this has to be an oversight
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    I didn’t realize they were missing until I saw this thread lol. There wasn’t anything about the costume pieces in the release notes.
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Still wouldn’t make sense to remove them. What if you have the perk but just need to dark gold/silver?
    I suspect the number of people in that category is zero or very close (as it's been a while since eido was being run, and the type to grind out 50 eidos would not have had trouble grinding out the recog in the time since then), so it likely doesn't make much difference, but still seems unnecessary to remove.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    yeah getting 50 Eido kills is a massive stack of SCR and GCR. But there's a bunch of things you could have spent it on instead.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters