test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guides on Body Proportions

kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
Hey there! Are there any guides on body proportions/ character creation? Looking in creating a early teen crime fighter. Thanks!

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    It looks like the only guide that shares tricks on body proportions got ruined by the Forum Character Limit... a shame. Hope that comes back.

If you're looking to build more "normal" or "young" looking body-types, on males I recommend getting Body Mass down to 15 and then moving Chest Width between the 70~90 area. Push the Waist slider to a 40~50 range. Chest Depth between 90~110. You can increase the general Arms slider a little bit depending on whether or not they're a body-builder type, with the Muscle slider tuned to an appropriate amount of course.

For females, it's largely the same, but do consider reducing the Breast slider down to 60 or below and reducing Leg Length from the default to a 60~65 number. Oh, and I also recommend raising the general Legs slider to 80 up to max while lowering the Upper and Lower Leg sliders to a 20 and below amount so the knees don't seem so small in proportion when you start using the height slider to scale down. Maybe Upper Legs can go to a 30 or 40 if you want some thiccness, but don't go overboard, yeah?

After that, well... I guess for a teenager you'll want the Height slider to a 5'6" amount or so. Not too tall, but not too short. Oh, and perhaps very slightly increasing the size of the head to compensate for the way the height slider scales it down.

Here's an example for females with sliders shown so you can see what you'd get. Maybe it'll help?
    b900e333171c5dfce27a042acbae0e56.jpg

Also, I don't do well with faces, but here's this to show you what I used.
    454a8236b594d8cd8a95f53597fafc6b.jpg

Hope that helps.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
    Thanks!