test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Frequent issues connecting to the server.

ryftlordryftlord Posts: 1 Arc User
Since the patch today, I have had numerous issues connecting to the account server with the laucher, and a drop from the server when switching characters. No actual issues with staying connected once I am in game aside from character switches and it seems very sporadic. Anyone else?
Ja'kreen - "The Laughing Vulcan"
Mirror Ja'kreen
X'Tem
Active RPer

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    This is sort-of a normal occurrence for this event.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • apollo#8346 apollo Posts: 1 New User
    I have a different problem but don't know how to post because Arc never told me how to and I cant find anything so I'm just gonna reply saying I have a problem where every time I try to log into my CO account its says "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" And I don't know how to fix it I tried restarting and it didn't do anything also my internet isn't the problem.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    Are players still having connecting to account server issues?​​
  • I can't stop getting this crash and error message after every new content patch:

ic05qf.png

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game three times last year and nothing i've done has ever fixed this problem.
  • aaronkorraaronkorr Posts: 55 Arc User
    Just saw servers showing down this morning but could still log in while I know someone else couldn't log in. So yeah, something screwy still going on.
  • 1604t1g.png

Still getting these after every event update.