test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190612.14 - Patriot Event

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2019 in PTS - The Archive
Patriot Event
  • Added Heater Shield costume to the event vendor.
  • Added a new daily mission where Liberty Guard will have you go to Millennium City, Canada or the Desert and set off fireworks at specific locations.
  • Added a new loot icon for Patriot Event drops from enemies.

UI
  • In the Options menu under the Basic tab, you can now choose to sort characters by last logged in or by date created.

Missions
  • The Battlefront: Shadowfall open mission (Eidolon) is being temporarily disabled due to an issue that recently came up. It will return at a later date.

Items
  • All mission items (with the exception of mission devices) can now only be stored in the mission bag. If you have a mission item stored in a different bag, you can right click to place it in the mission bag or drag it into the mission bag tab.
  • Slightly increased the value of the Vital Spirit and Soviet Guard's Resolution mods at Rank 8 and 9.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Good sized shield!! :)

RjfZjI2.png

:+1::+1::+1:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    All of this sounds nice!

> @kaizerin said:
    > Missions
    > * The Battlefront: Shadowfall open mission (Eidolon) is being temporarily disabled due to an issue that recently came up. It will return at a later date.

I’m aware of issues with the encounter that have been present for a long while. What were the issues that came up recently? This is an extremely fun and epic feeling encounter when it is working properly (and sometimes even when it isn’t). Hopefully this leads to some fixes!
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    ACTUAL SHIELDS IN CO? It's early christmas:dizzy:
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Patriot Event
      UI
      • In the Options menu under the Basic tab, you can now choose to sort characters by last logged in or by date created.
      TOP 10 ANIME CHARACTER REDEMPTION ARCS onion-27.gif
      patriot Event
      Added a new daily mission where Liberty Guard will have you go to Millennium City, Canada or the Desert and set off fireworks at specific locations.
      A change of Scenary is always nice
      We need more mini missions like these to break the event's monotony of farming 1 single Alert​​
      POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
      In the Options menu under the Basic tab, you can now choose to sort characters by last logged in or by date created.
      ​​

I was so excited about non-frisbee shields that I didn't see this at first

:+1::+1::+1:
      zrdRBy8.png
      Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
      Nice shield, glad it came with both Back and Bracer parts. :+1:
      || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
      Patriot Event
      • Added Heater Shield costume to the event vendor.
      • Added a new daily mission where Liberty Guard will have you go to Millennium City, Canada or the Desert and set off fireworks at specific locations.
      • Added a new loot icon for Patriot Event drops from enemies.
      ​​
      Finally, another quest added to the Patriot Event. The Shield is pretty sweet.
      Patriot Event
      UI
      It works at this end. It great to finally choose the created by date, again.
    • The shield is nice, though it's just an aesthetic instead of a usable power or device. :expressionless:
    • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
      All of this sounds nice!

> @kaizerin said:
      > Missions
      > * The Battlefront: Shadowfall open mission (Eidolon) is being temporarily disabled due to an issue that recently came up. It will return at a later date.

I’m aware of issues with the encounter that have been present for a long while. What were the issues that came up recently?
      Given that no-one has run it in months, has to be either something found internally or something found while trying to fix longstanding bugs.
    • duratokgorehowlduratokgorehowl Posts: 52 Arc User
      The Tiara should be Head Wear, not a Top Accessory.

We have circlets and crowns in Head Wear, I don't see why this should go elsewhere. Plus now it can't be combined with cool stuff like horns.
    • The Tiara should be Head Wear, not a Top Accessory.

We have circlets and crowns in Head Wear, I don't see why this should go elsewhere. Plus now it can't be combined with cool stuff like horns.

Or both Head Wear and Top Accessories categories.
    • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
      edited June 2019
      I take back the harsh comments I've made regarding the character sorting. That's a good step forward. Thanks Kai.

Also looking forward to that heater shield going on live. Might want to recreate my knight concept toon using it.
    • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
      Missions
      • The Battlefront: Shadowfall open mission (Eidolon) is being temporarily disabled due to an issue that recently came up. It will return at a later date.
      ​​

The amount of memes this could spawn might crash the internet o3o
    • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
      Holy Dogz! They ACTUALLY listened! Did someone in the dev team have a change of heart? Better thank the Phantom Thieves for this one.

RIP Eido. We barely enjoyed thee.
      mfZ37eB.png
      Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
      DeviantART|FurAffinity|
      Twitter
    • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
      edited June 2019
      YES!!! Back to the original sort order. Big thanks on that.

Nice looking shield. Definitely gotta have that.

I wonder if we'll learn what the eido problem is?

I kind of wish there was something a bit more involved added for the 4th of July event. E.g. Mayor Biselle hosting a barbecue somewhere that is crashed by villains that we have to stop.​​
      Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on
      JwLmWoa.png
      Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
      Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
      UI
      Finally, and thank you.
    • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User

UI
      ​​

I have about 30-40 characters and adjusted to the new sorting method. Not a huge deal either way for me but nice to have this QoL option added. Thanks Devs!
    • gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
      edited June 2019
      Unsure if Known:

Bugs:

Set bonuses are not shown/Applied in Legion and Heroic Pieces.

Threat reduction mods are not applying the temporary Super Stat Increase in correspondence to attacks used by their respective damage type.
      Only Cold Front works
      Post edited by gentlegiantvexx on
    • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
      In the Options menu under the Basic tab, you can now choose to sort characters by last logged in or by date created.
      ​​

I was so excited about non-frisbee shields that I didn't see this at first
      Meanwhile, I completely forgot about everything else in this thread when I saw that. OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! GOODBYE CHAOTIC DUMPSTER FIRE SORTING, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED!
      (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
      Interesting, portal over ride codes seem to stay in the mission tab even after turning in the mission.
      JwLmWoa.png
      Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
      Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    • Bug: characters with upper body tights have a spade emblem on their chest. Soviet Guard has one on his, and when I logged onto my character Jeb he has one on his tights as well.
    This discussion has been closed.