test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weekend problems with the Support Page and GM's.

lishrea134lishrea134 Posts: 2 Arc User
Ah, it's weekend...

What's this? Caprice is flooded with playboy bunnies, half- or entirely naked characters detailing what genitals they have or having half a sex novel in their biography?
You don't want to see them, no one but they and their perverted friends do, and ignoring is not enough because they're everywhere!
Wanna report?

NOPE LOL.
https://imgur.com/a/6NpT5JR

The support page is down too often and reports made in the weekends are never addressed.

This has to change because more and more of these blatant perverts are figuring this out and shamelessly come to the most visited places in Millennium City.
I've seen topless females, outfits coming right out of adult entertainment videos and details more daring than adult 'fun' books in profiles.
But it's weekend, so I and other people can't do anything...

It's frustrating, it's dissappointing. Esspecially when you find out that reports made in the weekend aren't even looked at, and you just want these freaks to quit being so public with their perversion.

I'd like the Arc Games GM team to take a look at the game in weekends or look at the reports made in weekends.. Or heck, both if you're feeling energetic, because the people that should be reported during the weekends are argueably the WORST of all the offenders.

...What? You want proof? Well, I'd report but...

NOPE LOL.
https://imgur.com/a/6NpT5JR

No but really, as I write this, I've seen two or three more costumes/profiles that are breaking the Costume Policy and ToS, but because I think I might break some 'name and shame' rule on the forums, I can't talk about them here.
I can't report them either and these people KNOW, and just walk around in public with tights and skin-like color, appearing like they came right out of an Ecchi anime.

Comments

• lishrea134lishrea134 Posts: 2 Arc User
    PS, I'm not returning to this thread because I know it's either going to turn into a steaming pile of waste thanks to toxic perverts, teenagers or trolls, or a GM will shut it down.

Go wild!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    In other words, you don't want to be proved wrong in your rather... idiosyncratic take on both player behavior and the response to reports (which are addressed, just not until Monday, or possibly later if that Monday happens to be a holiday in the US). Gotcha. Self-righteousness ahoy!
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    Check out any of the quality Hideouts at the ZEN store if you're in need of a safe space.