test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello, Neonriser here.

My name is Neonriser, but you may also know me from other areas of cyberspace, such as Deviantart, Syndrone, and Flight Rising. Don't know me? That's okay. That's why I made this post.

I know this sounds unsurprising, but I enjoy drawing and playing video games. My favourite games are Fate/Grand Order, Honkai Impact 3rd, and Crosscode.

I've started playing CO back in March 27, 2019. By the time I made this post I have 3 characters: Archer Goku, Zeta, and Kiana Ukuduma. You can also contact me in D.I.S.C.O.R.D. as LimeGreenFlix.
48056835291_148c7c03c2_o.png
Tagged:

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Welcome to the forums, may your time here not drive you to insanity like the rest of us!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Welcome, Neonriser! I hope you enjoy your visits to our little corner of the Internet. Overall we're a pretty fun, creative, and helpful bunch. :)

Speaking of the helpful part, there are regulars here with particular expertise in elements of the game that they're glad to share upon request, such as character builds, costume and effects customization, or navigating the various missions. My own specialty is the lore of the official setting, so if you have any interest in that I'd be glad to set you up.
  • neonriser#8214 neonriser Posts: 8 Arc User
    Wow, thanks! :-)
    48056835291_148c7c03c2_o.png