test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swinging should be removed from the game.

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Off Topic
Evidence:
lnjwqr58ad431.jpg
Swinging gets in the way of saving people, plz remove

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Swinging only gets in the way of saving people if you don't exercise your glutes enough (as seen in the diagram above).
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • you can always swing with one hand and carry someone with the other - and that's even how it works ingame; you only use one hand to swing​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • neonriser#8214 neonriser Posts: 8 Arc User
    When I saw the title of this post I expected a complaint suggesting the removal of a travel power from the game... XD
    48056835291_148c7c03c2_o.png
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    That is hilarious
  • It actually looks to me like he's holding it between his toes somehow.
  • he is; someone just decided to get cute​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    you can always swing with one hand and carry someone with the other - and that's even how it works ingame; you only use one hand to swing​​

But when do you actually carry someone? Even when you save people from ledges, e.g. the one-off Viper stumble-upon mission in MC's City Center or that Nemesis mission atop the...I want to say it's the Recognition Store. You just dispatch the enemies threatening the poor innocent, and he or she is like "OK, I can make my own way downstairs, now."

This is a game mechanic that probably would be hard to implement but would still ring to the overall theme of the game if they pulled it off. "Catch and carry" is a superhero tradition.