test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 6/13/2019

Since Kaiserin will be away on vacation for the following week, I'll be taking up on posting the Release Notes for her.

High Noon
  • Added new titles to the merchant
  • Made it so instructions posted in zone are bolded, have a bigger font size and emit a high pitched noise until said instructions are completed

New Cosmic: Megalodon
Megalodon has emerged from the depths of Lemuria!
  • This new Cosmic comes with a brand new mechanic that will require the cooperation of multiple players to beat!
  • Added Reward Circle for defeating Megalodon somewhere in Lemuria. Good luck finding it!
  • Reduced Lemuria zone cap to 3 for performance reasons

New Cosmic: Negalodon
After Megalodon ate the Eidolon of Destruction it has shifted into an eldritch abomination. Are you heroes ready for the greates challenge yet?
  • Negalodon can be found in Space. You can access it via the Cislunar shuttle.
  • This is a timed battle. After 20 mins of engaging Negalodon he will FIRE HIS LAZOR and wipe everyone in Millenium City. The fight will then go on a 20 hour cooldown

Power Changes

Hybrid Role
  • Hybrid Role has been removed from the game. All players who were in Hybrid role will be transported to the PH and receive a free retcon token.

Misc
  • Added Personal Magnifiers to the Questionite Ven- hahahaha no.
​​

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Nega please!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    lezard21 wrote: »
    • Negalodon can be found in Space. You can access it via the Cislunar shuttle.
    • This is a timed battle. After 20 mins of engaging Negalodon he will FIRE HIS LAZOR and wipe everyone in Millenium City. The fight will then go on a 20 hour cooldown
    Millenium City will then go on a 20 hour cooldown* Fix it for you
    THERE now people can go in other zones instead of standing in rencen AFK 24/7 Showing off their EDGY l33t hax0rs costumes like they are NPCs :grimace:
    Hybrid Role
    Hybrid Role has been removed from the game. All players who were in Hybrid role will be transported to the PH and receive a free retcon token.
    Lezard said #OppresseHybrids :grimace:
    New Cosmic: Megalodon
    Megalodon has emerged from the depths of Lemuria!
    This new Cosmic comes with a brand new mechanic that will require the cooperation of multiple players to beat!
    Added Reward Circle for defeating Megalodon somewhere in Lemuria. Good luck finding it!
    Reduced Lemuria zone cap to 3 for performance reasons
    TOO MUCH WATER! 7.8/10 GOOD - IGN
    Misc
    Added Personal Magnifiers to the Questionite Ven- hahahaha no.
    Dynamaxers is an incredible idiotic gimmick, i can't believe GameFreak murdered Mega Evolutions and Z-moves for this feature which they will completely remove on the next installation of the series

Not to mention Axed the majority of the pokemon roster for it, only those in Gala region can get in the game
    Dynamaxers are not just Pokemon scaled up like CO scales up models, they are completely DIFFERENT MODELS, meaning they have to make a Macro 3D renders with red clouds Visuals for each pokemon in the Gala Region

#BringBackNationalDex

...What? lezard is being silly again! Let's roll with it :bleep_bloop:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • And all we got for this week of High Noon was five titles..

26k9Td7.gif?1
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    giphy.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • "Cosmics: Kigatilik
    -Fixed dogs, they will no longer turn into a beyblade in combat."

In my dreams q.q

love these notes though.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    And all we got for this week of High Noon was five titles..
    OH DAMN THIS IS ACTUAL REAL

Super Lame :|

....So let me rant more about Pokemon and GameFreak :grimace:

Just saying guys
    -Yokai Watch 4 coming to switch (check the trailes, the leaps they took look AMAZING)
    -New mainline Shin Megami Tensei coming to switch
    -Digimon Survive coming to everything
    All games with the same genre and mechanics as pokemon, post game content and with impressive and maybe even superior development that will be available in the next two years, no shame or loss into waiting a little for Masuda to "square up" before giving in the money.

THIS IS WHY DIGIMON IS SUPERIOR! THEY HAVE GUN!
    3a3.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Nega please!

HA! =)
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    High Noon
    • Added new titles to the merchant
    • Made it so instructions posted in zone are bolded, have a bigger font size and emit a high pitched noise until said instructions are completed
    ​​

Joke's on you, looks like no one's even doing the event anymore! :p
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    DEV MAMA HAS FORSAKEN US!
    Now it's up to the players again to make things interesting...
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    And all we got for this week of High Noon was five titles..
    OH DAMN THIS IS ACTUAL REAL

Super Lame :|

....So let me rant more about Pokemon and GameFreak :grimace:

Just saying guys
    -Yokai Watch 4 coming to switch (check the trailes, the leaps they took look AMAZING)
    -New mainline Shin Megami Tensei coming to switch
    -Digimon Survive coming to everything
    All games with the same genre and mechanics as pokemon, post game content and with impressive and maybe even superior development that will be available in the next two years, no shame or loss into waiting a little for Masuda to "square up" before giving in the money.

THIS IS WHY DIGIMON IS SUPERIOR! THEY HAVE GUN!
    3a3.png​​

Yeah, cannot wait for DigiSurvive, been wanting a new Digimon game for a long time. New SMT?! Well, I cannot wait for that either.

I just hope, that, as usual, gen 8 will have a 3rd/4th game after Sword and Shield. And that with that game, they will add the rest of the pokemon.
  • What does it look like, this big fish
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Lezard trying to compete with nbxs for title of most roleist o3o
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Hybrid Role
    • Hybrid Role has been removed from the game. All players who were in Hybrid role will be transported to the PH and receive a free retcon token.

aba.gif​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!