High Noon will be running for the next 2 weeks.
- Added Heavy Cannon, Cowboy Boots and Spurs costumes to event store.
- Added daily mission for Andrith Ruins to Lt. Morrigan.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Dr. Destroyer would idle around and not attack in the Robot Factory lair.
- Enemies in the Vibora Bay graveyard for the Stalking on Sunshine mission no longer give standard rewards (XP, Resources, etc) when defeated.
Players who have any munitions powers will receive a free respec. Free respecs granted this way do not stack.Bullet Hail/Submachinegun
- Increased target cap on Bullet Hail and Submachine Gun to 5 (from 3). Costs on both powers have gone up due to this.
- Extra Bullets advantage renamed Boogeyman and still grants bonus damage against feared targets.
Two Gun Mojo
- Increased tap damage. Cost has gone up slightly.
Lock N Load
- Fixed a bug where Two Gun Mojo wasn't gaining a full 30% bonus when within 10ft of the target with the Close the Gap advantage.
- Known Issue: The damage variance on two gun mojo is a bit high right now, meaning you will see very high and very low hits, but the overall damage is the same. This will be fixed next week.
- Removed critical chance effect on this power.
- This power now applies stacks of Furious on you and keeps them active while the power is active.
- Fixed a bug where the breakout damage was not scaling with rank.
- Damage and cost increased.
- Cooldown increased to 20 seconds.
- Now requires fully charging the power.
- Target cap increased to 7 (from 5).
- Now knocks down targets.
- Concussive Advantage: Increased knockback distance.
- New Advantage (2): Applies 3 stacks of Furious on you.