- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
FC.31.20190524.6 - High Noon/Misc
- Added Heavy Cannon, Cowboy Boots and Spurs costumes to event store.
- Added Mod and Mission item storage.
- Mod storage can store most modifications.
- Mission storage will store mission items.
- The mod storage has 40 slots.
- Increased main inventory and multi-dimensional bag to 40 slots.
- Players who purchase the Premium pack can now use the hue all button on the powers window with an archetype.
- Rank 7, 8 and 9 mods can no longer be sold to vendors.
- Added daily mission for Andrith Ruins.
- Increased target cap on Bullet Hail and Submachine Gun to 5 (from 3). Costs on both powers have gone up due to this.
- Extra Bullets advantage renamed Boogeyman and still grants bonus damage against feared targets.
Two Gun Mojo
- Increased tap damage. Cost has gone up slightly.
Lock N Load
- Fixed a bug where Two Gun Mojo wasn't gaining a full 30% bonus when within 10ft of the target with the Close the Gap advantage.
- Removed critical chance effect on this power.
- This power now applies stacks of Furious on you and keeps them active while the power is active.
- Fixed a bug where the breakout damage was not scaling with rank.
- Damage and cost increased.
- Cooldown increased to 20 seconds.
- Now requires fully charging the power.
- Target cap increased to 7 (from 5).
- Now knocks down targets.
- Concussive Advantage: Increased knockback distance.
- New Advantage (2): Applies 3 stacks of Furious on you.