test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artist/s wanted!

After receiving character art commissioned by @biffsmackwell and @enthom I had forgotten just how much fun it is to see my heroes drawn! Now I want to see the rest of my crew brought to life and drawn like one of your French girls.

If you are an artist, reply to this post or message me with pricing details. Compensation can be provided with in game currency/items or Paypal.

B)

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    are there even artists here who would take ingame stuff as payment for commissions? i've never heard of any doing that for any game before​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    are there even artists here who would take ingame stuff as payment for commissions? i've never heard of any doing that for any game before​​

I used to do that pre-Perfect World. Back when Cryptic North and Ultimate Gamecard still existed. Thing is, there are only very few artists in CO to start with, like 5 out of 60 maybe.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • enthomenthom Posts: 45 Arc User

I've done it in the past. Not so much these days, as doing art is my full-time job.
    Commission prices!
    Follow my work at the following links!
    Deviant Art
    Tumblr
    Facebook
    YouTube
  • Somebody on my friend list won a CC a while back and traded her prize for a commission, I figured i'd make the same offer. I think a few thousand G or high rank mods or maybe something special like a DUC would be a fair enough trade.
  • given how stupidly rare DUCs are now (i think the average price of one may be above 10K now)...one might be worth 2-3 characters at once, or more, depending on quality of the artwork​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • So bumping this, still haven't found anybody accepting commissions yet.