test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Character (Update in first post)

montewilliamsmontewilliams Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Costumes and Concepts
Hey guys

Ive added some new armors to my character. Let me know what you think and if I can make any improvements!

https://imgur.com/a/OsAdtOC (Mark 4 Model 8)
https://imgur.com/a/wTbZNxN (Mark 4 Model 11)
https://imgur.com/a/USx75P0 (Mark 4 Model 7)
https://imgur.com/a/vxJQ9gX (Mark 4 model 5)
https://imgur.com/a/FGJeRcK (Mark 4 Model 15)

Below are some of my older armors

Here is my Armory Gallery - I'll add as I think of new designs. Hope you enjoy!

SingularityMark1-5.jpg
SingularityMark2-2.jpg
SingularityMark3-3.jpg
obsidianDestroyer-2.jpg
Triage-1.jpg

Edit - New images, please let me know what you guys think of them. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by montewilliams on

Comments

• jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Awesome work! I especially like the simplicity of the Mark II designs; kudos for not going glow-crazy on any of these. Mark III Model II is another favorite; the dark black with orange (or is it red? the pics are kinda small...) looks very sharp.

I like that you changed up the armor quite a bit while still keeping on 'theme'... those all (especially Mk. I and III) look like they could've been designed by the same engineer. So you varied the look without completely breaking off from the root design.

Anyway--nice looking toon!

(...even if you are a 'Skins fan...)
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Awesome armor,I really like the MK II model 2 and MK III model 3
  • unkomanplusunkomanplus Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is why inspired by characters are so much better than rip off characters. I see a million Iron Men a day, looking terrible.

These, however, are great. The mark III's remind me of munition bots.
    I love them all.
  • montewilliamsmontewilliams Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    Awesome work! I especially like the simplicity of the Mark II designs; kudos for not going glow-crazy on any of these. Mark III Model II is another favorite; the dark black with orange (or is it red? the pics are kinda small...) looks very sharp.

I like that you changed up the armor quite a bit while still keeping on 'theme'... those all (especially Mk. I and III) look like they could've been designed by the same engineer. So you varied the look without completely breaking off from the root design.

Anyway--nice looking toon!

(...even if you are a 'Skins fan...)

Ha, you much be a Cowgirls fan. I wont hold that against you.

Thanks for the comments - I most definately tried to give a look as if its coming from the same builder so I'm glad that came across.

I'll try to post some bigger pics soon.

Thanks again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    This is why inspired by characters are so much better than rip off characters. I see a million Iron Men a day, looking terrible.

These, however, are great. The mark III's remind me of munition bots.
    I love them all.

Yea I hear you on the rip off characters. To me, no matter how hard you try, you are not going to make a better looking Iron Man than Iron Man himself. Or Superman, or Batman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    Awesome armor,I really like the MK II model 2 and MK III model 3

Thank you for the kind words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tharkantharkan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Very nice. I especially like the "Grond Destroyer" armor. Lemme guess, the story behind this is that its stolen VIPER technology, correct? At least, that is what it looks like to me, something designed by VIPER but stolen by a hero for the purpose of being used for super heroing.

It just looks awesome.
    edited July 2012
    tharkan wrote: »
    Very nice. I especially like the "Grond Destroyer" armor. Lemme guess, the story behind this is that its stolen VIPER technology, correct? At least, that is what it looks like to me, something designed by VIPER but stolen by a hero for the purpose of being used for super heroing.

It just looks awesome.

lol no its not stolen Viper Tech. Basically, this is my toon's armor that can withstand a ton of physical beating. It has augmented strength and durability but limited energy projection capabilities (Chest Beam and Concussor beams) compared to his regular armors. This armor is also a suit inside a suit. Its big and bulky so the concept is not unlike Hulk Buster. He can be in one of his other regular suits and just hop in this one (from a RP persepctive).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    New costumes have been added - check em out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Hi! New costumes uploaded - check em out and let me know what you think!

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ive updated this post with new costumes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]