What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SPECTRE COSTUME CONTEST!

2»

Comments

• lezard21 wrote: »
    irandellx wrote: »
    Be Silly CC
    It would have been nice if you guys had clarified that only parody outfits would be selected as winners, if I had known that I wouldn't have wasted the afternoon standing in the PT for hours.

w0t? muh realistic depiction of a bad luck thot helicopter did not win after hours of precise calculations and trial and error in order to faithfully recreate an irl bad luck thot helicopter?

That's utter bollocks!​​

No dingus, you keep missing the point entirely. It says "all of the categories are entirely up to your own interpretation and imagination." But obviously it wasn't because only joke characters were chosen as winners.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    No dingus, you keep missing the point entirely. It says "all of the categories are entirely up to your own interpretation and imagination." But obviously it wasn't because only joke characters were chosen as winners.
    Well, it's up to the contestants to decide how to interpret the categories. It's up to the judges to decide whether they like the interpretation.

There was no rule saying you couldn't win. You just didn't. That's the normal result of a CC.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    lezard21 wrote: »
    irandellx wrote: »
    Be Silly CC
    It would have been nice if you guys had clarified that only parody outfits would be selected as winners, if I had known that I wouldn't have wasted the afternoon standing in the PT for hours.

w0t? muh realistic depiction of a bad luck thot helicopter did not win after hours of precise calculations and trial and error in order to faithfully recreate an irl bad luck thot helicopter?

That's utter bollocks!​​

Check the images up a few posts back, it wasn't only them, it was the best examples from each category, and all of them were amazing. If you didn't win, then they simply out-played you. Stop whining.

[NbK]XStorm