test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Form of the Tiger Bug

chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
I just recently found out that Form of the Tiger doesn't stack Focus when Bleak Harbinger is Immune in LI. Focus stacks back when Harbinger is Vulnerable though.

Not sure if it's the same with other Focus forms but thia bug is a real nuisance when tanking Harbinger.
mfZ37eB.png
Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
DeviantART|FurAffinity|
Twitter

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Might have something to do with how it was made to not stack out-of-combat. Might be that if you're not getting hit and not dealing damage or applying effects to anything, game won't put you into the combat state. Does this also happen if you're going around smacking the little ships?​​
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Might have something to do with how it was made to not stack out-of-combat. Might be that if you're not getting hit and not dealing damage or applying effects to anything, game won't put you into the combat state. Does this also happen if you're going around smacking the little ships?​​

I didn't check because my MA Tank has no ranged powers/devices and was preoccupied with Harbinger. But it probably doesn't happen since I get stacks when I deal dmg to Harbinger.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Well, at least it's good motivation for people to get their butts off Harbinger and onto those ships. Tank doesn't need stacks so that's fine u3u​​
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    "Tiger Bug" would make a great super name. Interesting power set, too.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Might have something to do with how it was made to not stack out-of-combat. Might be that if you're not getting hit and not dealing damage or applying effects to anything, game won't put you into the combat state.
    Game puts you in combat state for using attack powers even if they don't hit anything, but pretty sure the actual change was that the form didn't stack if it didn't hit anything. Apparently that means 'hit and damage'. Which sounds like a bug.